TikTok Money Machine | Make Money

CREATE CPB ACCOUNTS YOURSELF BY

Step 1 : Download A VPN
Step 2 : Start the VPN & Open your browser(incognito)
Step 3 : Make an NEW E-MAIL on the browser itself/use your current email account
Step 4 : go on the tiktok website & CONTINUE WITH GOOGLE with the gmail account you made
Step 5 : Open your TIKTOK app & LOGIN

(Create a German / french account for no tax information and other complexities)

Now that you have an account that you can make monetize, I recommend you make around 3 of them so you can test what niche works for you. Warm up your account by scrolling on your fyp liking posts, commenting and searching up your niche and interacting with videos like a normal person. If your post get 0 views you have been shadowbanned. Turn on your mobile data as it has dynamic ip and try again. You can buy a pack of hundreds from discord servers that already go viral for around $5. Experiment with different content, do not try and come up with something new do what works, clear the metadata and change the sound of the video of whatever is trending that week. Post around 5 videos a day every day. Takes around 20 minutes a day when you know what you are doing. If you get 0 views tiktok has shadowbanned you. Reply with any questions and I will answer them all. Probably.

Source: Nulled/Onehack.us

Happy learning!

4 Likes

how to viral tiktok account i have videos but only 100-200 views … is there any option to viral using discord

1 Like