The Ultimate Stock Market Learning Materials & Resources ⭐

THE ULTIMATE STOCK MARKET TOOLKIT

Over the years I’ve amassed a large collection of links, resources, tools and so on that I find useful in my trading/investing activities. I’m compiling those here, along with any that were shared with me via Twitter/Reddit/email/etc and seemed useful after a cursory look. While I’ve done my best to link to tools that are not only legitimate but also likely to stay active, alive and useful for the foreseeable future, obviously I have no control over these companies/websites and over time some of the links may break or situations may emerge that turn them into poor recommendations. Also, this list is not exhaustive by any means and may be updated in the future as new tools/resources emerge.

DISCLAIMER: In general, there is no preference given to any of these resources and this is not a recommendation to use them. Besides categorizing them and deciding to include some based on personal experience, I am not officially suggesting any opinion on any of these, but I do have experience with many of them and have tried to include things I’ve had good experiences with or that I personally use in my trading/investing activities.

Any links that are bold are things I either currently use or have used enough in the past to get a good feel for their quality/functionality, but that does not mean I am recommending them, only that I have personal experience with them. If it is not bold, it doesn’t mean I’ve never used it, only that it’s something I just use now and then or that it seemed handy at a cursory glance. In short regarding this entire list, I am not a financial advisor. Do your own due diligence and speak to a professional before making any financial decisions.

Table of Contents:

GETTING STARTED:

There are two general approaches to investing: active and passive. Active investing implies you are actively buying and selling stocks, bonds, options and so on, conducting research and making active decisions about the investments you make. Passive investing implies you are more disconnected from the market, passively investing money into mutual funds, ETFs, IRAs, 401Ks and allowing the managers of those funds to manage those investments, not focusing on individual stocks, or you may have hired a financial advisor or wealth manager. Neither approach will make you rich quickly. Using active approaches you are very likely to lose money as a beginner. Active investing takes a large amount of work and research and most people will not beat the market’s returns over the long term. If you are brand new, it’s best to start with passive approaches while you get your feet wet and learn about more active strategies, and gradually work towards becoming more and more active.

TOC

I’ve categorized brokers into two groups based on the types of clients they cater to. Long-term-focused brokers tend to offer IRAs, 401k’s and other types of retirement accounts. Active trading/professional brokers tend to have more advanced software, faster executions, and cater to traders who are more active in the markets. One is not necessarily better, and many people will use both.

BROKERS & TRADING SOFTWARE (Investing/Buy & Hold/IRA/Long-term):

TOC

BROKERS & TRADING SOFTWARE (Active Trading/Professional):

TOC

BROKERS & TRADING SOFTWARE (Canadian):

TOC

BROKERS & TRADING SOFTWARE (European):

TOC

BROKERS & TRADING SOFTWARE (Reviews and Guides):

TOC

GENERAL STOCK MARKET RESEARCH:

TOC

CALENDARS:

TOC
TOC
TOC
TOC

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (Education):

TOC

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS (Tools/Resources):

TOC

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS (Education):

TOC

FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS (Tools/Resources):

TOC

SCANNERS, SCREENERS & IDEA GENERATION:

TOC

TRADE ANALYSIS & REVIEW:

TOC

SEC FILINGS:

TOC
TOC

HALTS, SHORT SELLING AND EXCHANGE RESOURCES:

TOC

PAID TRADING SERVICES/EDUCATION/CHAT ROOMS:

TOC

BOOKS:

TOC
TOC
TOC
TOC
TOC

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:

TOC

TALKS/SPEECHES:

TOC

STOCK MARKET MOVIES/DOCUMENTARIES:

TOC

I’ve categorized Twitter accounts into two groups. In general, I’ve tried to restrict this list to only those that are consistently active and sharing quality content

• Individuals/Small Services: These accounts are more likely to share active trading info, current market opinions, charts, trading ideas and the like, and may run chat rooms/alert/research websites or services.
  • Professional/Research-Focused/Journalists/Capital Groups/Funds/HFT: These accounts tend to have a research/broader-market focus and are more likely to put out short/long theses, research reports, or write articles on major news outlets

TWITTER ACCOUNTS:

TOC
TOC

DEVELOPER RESOURCES:

TOC
TOC
TOC

BLOGS/DISCUSSION FORUMS/LIVE CHATS/MISC RESOURCES:

TOC

Source: GitHub

BONUS:

Stock Market Learning Materials

What is Included:

Candlestick Trading 
Long Term Investing 
Stop Orders Collection
CFA_2018
Margin Trading
Swing Trading
Day Trading
Master Traders
Technical Analysis
Financial management Collection
Misc. Charts
Trading Bull and Bear Markets
Futures and Forex
Options Trading
Volatility and VIX
Hedge Fund Collection
Short Selling
Wall Street Collection

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

55 Likes

This is GOLD! Thank you @SaM for the awesome upload.

4 Likes

Pchaaaaaaack :exploding_head:
That’s a lot of resources @SaM , Thank you legend :tophat:

4 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes: thank you alot sam :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks. Perfect Like Always. :heart:

1 Like

Thanks Sam. You are the boss :sunglasses:
Best as always. :partying_face:

2 Likes

amazing!!thank you for this, if you could add Team Bull Trading Masterminds/resources that would be great!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

MY GODDDDD!!! Thankssssssss you

1 Like