Subscribe OneHack.Us | Receive Notification On Time 📶

:wave: Hello OneHackers :wave:

I’m sure you are doing good, I hereby, tell you this, for the sake of fixing such a glitch, we have pruned all the active subscribers, please reconsider this matter!

My humble request to all visitors, guests, and members, is to please Subscribe to OneHack.Us to get push notifications on time on newly released topics and anything I share with you that you probably missed or anything hot that requires your attention!

You will see this Pop-up while you are visiting the homepage or clicking on random topics, the Subscribe notification may look like this:

Subscribe

Simply click > Yes Please < to Subscribe OneHack.us to get push notifications. (We won’t irritate you. lol)

Bell Icon, this icon will appear at the bottom right corner while you scroll down, if you see it, that means you haven’t subscribed OneHack.Us, if you do not see it, that means you already subscribed OneHack.us. The icon looks like this:

Bell

Hot Fix To Subscribe if no bell icon or notification appears:

• Sign out
  • Clear cookies/cache for OneHack.Us
  • Sign in
  • Bam! you will get the pop-up to subscribe immediately within a few seconds.

Looking forward to seeing you have subscribed OneHack.Us, thanks for your patience and for being valuable members!

HAPPY LEARNING AND HAPPY JOURNEY! :heart:

Regards, SaM & Team

29 Likes

When i am going offline and then come online. Chrome don’t show any notifications about newly posted threads on Android.
So what’s the reason @SaM?

1 Like

You must subscribe to OneHack.us, and then you will get notifications on major topics I push for subscribers. That doesn’t mean you will get all the notifications on newly uploaded topics, only major-specific ones (News, changes, hot topics) that I push. Also, the newly uploaded list can be seen under the ‘‘NEW’’ tab on the homepage. :+1:

6 Likes

Done! Do you have any telegram channel or youtube?

1 Like

For personal use, Yes, I have, but for the site’s purposes, No we do not issue any official channel or telegram!

4 Likes