[SOLVED] How to unlock locked phones (iPhone/android)

Good day. I want to know if it’s possible to unlock locked phones by anyone and how to. I’ll appreciate if someone can share with me.

1 Like

Apple’s iOS is much more restrictive with what developers can do and Apple doesn’t release its source code but android does.

• That means, generally, that iPhones or iPads are harder to jailbreak than Android phones. Apple puts all kinds of restrictions on them and they’ll check you every now and then.

And, if they find a phone is jail broken, they’ll shut you down.

Anyways, below are some website links, that might be helpful to you.

• Xda-developers site is the best community for android devs & also people looking for, root, unlock, etc

There are some other websites you can look at for news of jailbreaks and Cydia utilities, and all of these are also still active sites:

In short, Cydia App is your best bet for a single source that contains all the jailbreak information you could possibly want. It is kept updated on a regular basis and, as soon as any new tools are released, they are posted on this website.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information.

You didn’t specify if its android or apple phone you wanna unlock?

Cheers!!!

…And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

that’s false, they will not shut down a jailbroken Iphone, it’s illegal to do so!

I was referring to iPhone but I would like to know about both Android phone and iPhone