[SOLVED] How to become an bitcoin exchange Vendor

Hello. I would like to become a vendor on bitcoin exchanges. so I want to know how those vendor redeem those methods they receive for payments. Like gifts cards, Ewallets,debit/credit cards etc. So,if there’s anyone that’s into it that would like to teach me,I’m ready to learn thanks.
PS don’t know if this is the right place to come,but I’ve got to try anyways.

3 Likes

You can enter any payment information relating to how the buyer should pay;

This can be your bank account number or e-mail address (For, e.g. PayPal).

• You will receive payment directly into your bank because you have to give the buyer your personal bank details,

• there is no such middle-man thing to control your money in between,

• also, for the gift card, there are many ways you can make use of the gift cards that you have got from your buyers…

Check this below guide, if you want to sell on localbitcoins.

If you are thinking of selling Bitcoins, you should know that the process is a bit more complex than buying them. Still, it’s far from being overly complicated. There are two basic ways to do that¬— online and offline .

Selling Bitcoin Online

Selling Bitcoins online is the most popular method, and it includes three different solutions:

1) Direct trade.
2) Online exchange.
3) Peer-to-peer marketplaces.

Unfortunately, solely recognizing and making use of this payment method will not be enough. As a vendor, you will also need to advertise this new payment method to your customers in order to reap all the benefits.

Gift cards are the way the unbanked gets bitcoin and enters the #p2pfinance economy but they also have some serious issues.

1. Fraud from the Sellers of Gift Cards
  2. Long Dispute Times
  3. Impossible Disputes
  4. Vendors Ripping Codes
4 Likes