[SOLVED] Android Reverse Engineering

hello i need some help on Android reverse engineering any resources would be very helpful

9 Likes

What about this: https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-mstg/blob/master/Document/0x05c-Reverse-Engineering-and-Tampering.md I think it’s suitable!

7 Likes

:cry: thank you very muchhh @SaM i really owe you so much …really hope to pay it back someday

3 Likes

woahh!! that’s high level stuff … do you have anything starting like from intermediate level

1 Like

You already have the Source now which can only provides the working and high-level stuff that we can trust, Just search there or visit the main section at github and you will get beginners to intermediate ones as well. :+1:

2 Likes

Not found bro

How do you know all these @SaM ,man you are great :raised_hands:

1 Like

There are many tools, some are more low-level and some build on top of the low-level tools to make nicer and more complete tools.

Here are my favorites:

Also look promising:

Edit November 2019 :

11 Likes

So firstly we clear your doubts like what is reverse engineering and how it helps hackers or pen-testers. Reverse Engineering is the most important skill which an hackers or pen-tester must need to learn. Using reverse engineering they can modify software’s to use it for free of cost or binding their backdoor with another software’s or files. They decompile software’s and then make changes according to him and then recompile it as a cracked or mod versions.

Apk-Editor Pro :-

Using apk-editor pro is the most useful reverse engineering for android according to my personal experience. You can complete edit any of the apk and make changes according to you and then recomplile it. You don’t need any app development skills for that because it provide you single tap options you just need to change values or files then tap on rebuild options.

Lucky Patcher :-

Lucky Patcher is the one of the best option if you want to hack offline games (Which doesn’t require active internet connection), remove ads, etc. I am use this application a lot for hacking free coins or gems in games like Subway Surfer, Hill Climb Racing, etc. Here you no need to change any values just select your options and done your work.

Their is lots of websites which provides you mod or cracked versions of applications but i mainly use two websites and find near to all play store applications mod from here.

2 Likes

Reverse Engineering On Android Mobile | The Complete Tutorial :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes