Script for Unlimited GB usage on WARP VPN (1.1.1.1 Cloudflare)

WARP+ uses Cloudflare’s virtual private backbone, known as Argo, to achieve higher speeds and ensure your connection is encrypted across the long haul of the Internet.

How to use this script for ( windows, mac, linux )

• First download python and install in your system. Python 3.7+
  • Install module requests
  • pip install requests copy in cmd or terminal and click enter btn
  • Download this script and extract it
  • Open a cmd or terminal or shell in the extracted directory
  • Enter python wp-plus.py
  • Run the script and use it.

How to get the warp+ ID?

1. Open 1.1.1.1 App
  2. Click on the Hamburger Menu Icon ☰
  3. Advanced > Diagonistics
  4. Under Client Configuration > Copy the ID

.Credits to original devoloper.

Disclaimer

This post is provided to help you and for personal use only. Sharing the content of your subscribed materials and the other purchased content is strictly prohibited under 1Hack Terms of Use.

By using this provided material the website 1Hack.us is not responsible for any law infringement caused by the users of this material.

22 Likes

Awesome script method its works per 20sec 1GB has been successfully added to your account.

3 Likes

Clever. Offtopic, anyone know if 1.1.1.1 Warp is a meme? :smile:

1 Like

What you mean?

Hahaha…Yes, my ISP speed is better than this. Sorry cloudfare. Thanks for the trick though.

2 Likes

Well as in, from what I can tell doing a little bit of research, it’s a sort of glass half full “VPN” that simply uses their DNS. I was getting a seventh of my full broadband speed through their service too. Not to take away anything from the OP and script, it just sounds a lot like a snake oil service. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In my case, I get the full speed of my connection. Though the anonymity level of this service is only at 60-80% compared to other services which is 100%.

1 Like

HOW TO FIX THIS BRO

install requests. as per instruction

pip install requests copy in cmd or terminal and click enter btn

Super useful, thank you very much

1 Like

1 Like

update pip3 install request

fuckin awesome dude :heart_eyes: thank you so much

2 Likes

Who can give me a tutorial for mac? mac i often fail :沉思的:

Working bro