[SCAM ALERT] feebhax Fake Online Facebook Hacking Tool [FULL REVIEW]

Don’t get fooled by feebhax.net!

Feebhax is an online FAKE Facebook hacking tool, which is now getting viral, due to fake reviews circulating around Internet!

What Feebhax claims what they actually do, is online password cracking to hack into other’s Facebook accounts with poor passwords and poor security, which they say, it’s a very easy thing to do. :joy:

Feebhax opposes many YouTuber’s videos & Blogger’s blog post’s!

• By making fake reviews on their channel videos and blog-posts.

Inorder to get maximum attention & SEO backlinks juice outta social media/websites/blogs…

& now from YouTube videos comment section!

You must be wondering, those comments are from legit account holders?

Yes, you are absolutely right, those accounts are legit!

• BUT feebhax FOOLED those account holders to post FAKE comments on other YouTuber’s Videos!

• Feebhax Targets videos/blog-posts, who reviewed feebhax as fake or tried to make new videos on how to hack Facebook account!

HOW?

Check the below image…

First, a message will appear to “click here to get the password” & when you click the link a new page will open, like below shown image.

The newly opened page says,

POST THE COMMENTS BELOW TO YOUTUBE

To prevent robot abuse, you are required to complete human verification by posting each comment below to the video on it’s left.

This is exactly, where they have fooled those account holders to post FAKE comments on other YouTuber’s videos! :smiley:

& as always there are many silly visitors, who don’t know…

• They’re getting nothing by doing that & they just do what feebhax website told them to do! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

In the name of “Human Verification” the visitors made those FAKE reviews on many videos & blog-posts by simply copy/pasting the exact same comments, which feebhax website had provided them. :woman_facepalming:

It says that, they will give you guys the credentials or the password, but gives nothing at the end? :unamused:

For example, check the comment section of this below video & blog-post, just Ctrl + F feebhax, you will get tons of fake reviews! :yawning_face:

So, moral of the story!

Stay away from feebhax.net | feebhax

10 Likes

Im so stupid i get fooled before i realize that
I want to ask you do they steal my info?