[SCAM ALERT] 100x Bitcoin

There are some websites on darknet that say they will 100x my Bitcoin in 24 hours they need it for humbling is it scam or true

5 Likes

It sounds more of like scam. If they can really 100x the bitcoin, why don’t they do for their own bitcoins.

6 Likes

There is a saying… IF it is too good to be true then it is so.

If something did not involve some form of sacrifice then forget it.

1 Like

I think it’s a scam too i s001 bitcoins my self and it’s always local trusted buyers

1 Like

Well, I don’t know if it’s real Or not but there are chances of it being real because there are some ways in dark-net which makes money, and this is the game of Bitcoin. Everyone present here knows what is the price of Bitcoin. If you can invest some money just try it. Of course it’s risky. Those sites convert 0.01 Bitcoin to 1bitcoin & that may be real.

1 Like

All Bitcoin multipliers are SCAM!!
It’s a darkweb service that scammers on TOR network love to do as many of the newbies on TOR fall prey to this exciting offer. They even assure them that they are not like others, they are genuine and real and also include some fake profiles, statements etc. I have read that there is no exploit in Bitcoin network that could allow people to multiply them.Hence,every site providing this service is a SCAM!!
Proof:
TOR Scam List
( Above link is .onion site, use TOR to browse it;
couldn’t screenshot it thus included the link.)
You can see that of double-your-bitcoins,
1000x-bitcoins etc., are all SCAM!!:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes