RIP | AnonFiles.Com Has Been Shut Down

I’m hereby to announce, that one of the best file-hosting domain is no longer exists now!

RIP TO Anonfiles.com

After trying endlessly for two years to run a file sharing site with user anonymity we have been tired of handling the extreme volumes of people abusing it and the headaches it has created for us.
Maybe it is hard to understand but after tens of million uploads and many petabytes later all work of handling abuse was automated through all available channels to be fast as possible.
We have auto banned contents of hundreds of thousands files.
Banned file names and also banned specific usage patterns connected to abusive material to the point where we did not care if we accidental delete thousands of false positive in this process.
Even after all this the high volume of abuse will not stop.
This is not the kind of work we imagine when acquiring it and recently our proxy provider shut us down.

This can not continue.

Domain 4sale.

[email protected]

Pardon, If we are keeping content that was stored files on this domain, Sorry, it can’t be restored unless anyone backed up the files somewhere else on their behalf, it is very difficult to seek who saved the files, So, this is my humble REQUEST, WHEREVER YOU SEE THE HOST FILE IS ANONFILES, Please, DO NOT POST ANY FEEDBACK ON IT, Avoid activating the topic, please! I will try in the backend to get as much as I can to restore those files otherwise let them be!

Have a nice day!

22 Likes

Very sad :crying_cat_face:

Once hailed as one of the premier file-hosting domains, it is with a heavy heart that we acknowledge its absence from the digital landscape. This platform, known for its exceptional services, seamless user experience, and reliable storage solutions, has ceased to exist. The void left behind serves as a reminder of the transient nature of technology and the fond memories shared by countless users who trusted this domain with their valuable files.

8 Likes

Sad.
People must stop all these senseless disturbances.

Wishing the team the best in their next endeavor

1 Like

Trust me on this one, I knew it they won’t survive, a couple of weeks ago I had seen the humble notice among download button that they were seeking for help or donation to keep the server running, my bad, I didn’t expect they will give up, but they did it, I’m feeling sorry because I wish I could’ve helped them. :person_facepalming:

12 Likes

I am deeply saddened to hear about the shutdown of the file sharing site. It must have been a challenging ordeal for the team they are unable to raise the funds to keep the server up. The closure of the site marks the end of an ambitious endeavor, and it is indeed a loss for those who valued user anonymity and file sharing.

1 Like

I am really sad about this news

1 Like

@Dime @Cyber_Unique

Folks, this news about a file hosting site which is no longer exists and here we keeping links of them that contains data and no one able to access. That’s all.

We are not asking to get alternative services or anything. So keep the links away of any hosting site.

6 Likes

Good luck my vriend

1 Like

and thanks

1 Like

They decided to start a business by starting your dotcom name as "ANON"files. What had they expected their users to do?

It was a wonderful business model while it lasted.

1 Like

This is actually heartbreaking.
Could have been avoided