Recommend me some good documentaries to watch

Which documentaries do you think everyone must watch. Got any ideas you like to share. :point_down:

7 Likes

Deep Web (2015)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3312868/

About: Silk Road and Dark Net marketing

5 Likes

Here are a few good ones which I personally like:

1. AlphaGo (available on YouTube, based on the first AI to beat 18 times world champion player at Go, a game similar to chess)
  2. The magic pill (available on Netflix, regarding awareness about healthy food habits)
  3. The man eater of Rudraprayag (Can’t find it now was available long ago on Youtube, it was an amazing short film based on the real life encounter of a man eater leopard in a classic old North Indian village by Jim Corbett)
6 Likes

Thanks @Mrj_T @dsonigladiator

2 Likes

Man on Wire (2008)

Cartel Land (2015)

Back in Time (2015)

Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine (2015)

Cheers!

7 Likes

Hmm I have a list but depends on what you like but in general terms I recommend these that I’ve watched, one of each interest :slight_smile:

Year Million (NG 2017) : An in depth look into what our future will look like when technology takes over, for better or worse. It’s a Documentary, Drama, Sci-Fi Mini-serie.

Three Identical Strangers (2018) : In 1980 New York, three young men who were all adopted meet each other and find out they’re triplets who were separated at birth. But their quest to find out why turns into a bizarre and sinister mystery.

Explained (2018) : A documentary series that looks to explore the big questions of today.

Above Majestic (2018) : A look at the origins, history and conspiracies behind the “Majestic 12”, a clandestine group of military and corporate figureheads charged with reverse-engineering extraterrestrial technology.

Food Choices (2016) : This documentary follows filmmaker Michal Siewierski as he explores the impact that food choice has on people’s health, the health of our planet and on the lives of other species .

Im Schatten der Netzwelt (2018) : I let you discover this one :wink: without giving you the storyline.

Have good time

3 Likes

The Game Changers

2 Likes

The Body, Sato co. (2019) - Visual Science about the human body

2 Likes

Uighurs In China ( Must Watch )

2 Likes

Hello,
check out https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/. Also follow the channel “DW Documentary” on Youtube. Some of their Documentaries are really good

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @SaM @fd2013 @uchiha_Itachi1 @Anarquista_Cognitivo @Lucifer_Morningstar @Pratik_Patnaik :heart:

2 Likes

If space amazes you, try watching COSMOS, a documentary series by Neil deGrass Tyson… He very well explains stuff about the universe…

You can also find good documentaries for free on Discovery Plus app on your mobile (not everything is free in this app though)

2 Likes

The most death defying doc I’ve ever watched!

Free Solo

1 Like

@Trex It’s a legend mate I agree with ya

2 Likes

BBC Planet Earth I & II [ Planet Earth 1 ] [ Planet Earth 2]
Emmy Award-winning, 11 episodes, five years in the making, the most expensive nature documentary series ever commissioned by the BBC, and the first to be filmed in high definition.

Dynasties (2018) [ Link ]
Follow the true stories of five of the world’s most celebrated, yet endangered animals; penguins, chimpanzees, lions, painted wolves and tigers. Each in a heroic struggle against rivals and against the forces of nature, these families fight for their own survival and for the future of their dynasties.

The Unxplained (2019) [ Link ]
The show will explore the facts behind the world’s most fascinating, strange, and inexplicable mysteries.

Lastly check this dude list of documentries, He has upload 100s of Documentries in torrent you can download them easily,

[ Reddit Link ]

1 Like