[PAID E-BOOK LEAK] BUSTABIT STRATEGIES | BEST WAYS TO BET WITH BITCOIN

First of all I want to thank you for being with us here.It is a pleasure to have you in our family.I hope you enjoy the moments with us and all the money making methods that we are sharing with you. On this book, I will tell you all my stories that I have met on BustaBit website.BustaBit is a website that gives you a multiply each 5 seconds.The multiply starts from 1.00 and it goes up.You are betting your bitcoin on that multiply and you are supposed to stop at a number you would like.At some point the multiplier stops by itself and a message will appear “Busted”. If you stopped the multiplier before that “Busted” message you will win money.Your amount that you will win is your amount that you bet multiply with the number you stopped at. As an example to be easier to understand for you.If I bet 10bits and the multipliers stops at 2.43 and I managed to stop it at 2,11, my earnings will be 21,1 bits.If I didn’t manage to stop my bet until “Busted” message appears, I will lose my 10 bits.I am pretty sure you understood the system.

Grab Book & continue reading: https://gofile.io/d/qL03Jf

2 Likes