NEW FEATURES ADDED:
Babble - A Chat Plugin (Right-click & Open in a new tab)
Note: I will update this feature later time If it required extra explanation!
Babble - A Chat Plugin
Babble is a simple, lightweight chat plugin for Discourse. It re-skins the existing topic view into a sidebar, allowing for quick conversations in your forum.
Current feature set:
- Creating channels specific to groups or categories
- One-to-one messaging
- File uploads
- Notifying other users via @mention
- Editing, deleting, and flagging posts
- Toggle-able ‘full screen’ mode
- Who’s typing
- Onebox support
- Optional browser sounds for new messages
- Integration with the Who’s Online plugin for user presence
- Per user settings:
- Disabling the chat completely (for ‘I hate chat’ people )
- Playing a sound whenever a new message or mention is received
- Opening the chat automatically on page load
Chat Rules: All OneHack Rules Apply, Read the FAQ and follow the terms, means anything we don’t allow on OneHack, do not discuss it under Chat. The Chat system used to use to stay in touch with friends & family.
Note: If you see any bug or error just have patient, it’s still under-progress to fix a few things.
FEATURES AND CHANGES WE MADE RECENTLY:
Kindly, visit these, and get to know what we have released recently if you have missed them so far.
- New Features Added | Theme | Gif Component | Raw Post | Bubble Messages | Logo | 2020
- New Features Added | Keyboard Text | Formatting Toolbar | Scroable Post Content
- New Features Added | Who’s Online | Canned Replies | BBCodes | And More | 2020
- New Feature Added | Saved Searches & Play Online Games
STAY TUNED, WE WILL UPDATE MUCH MORE IN THE FUTURE!
HAPPY LEARNING & ENJOY NEW FEATURES
Regards, OneHack Team!