Netflix 1 Month Ultra-HD Got Busted!

Hey Everybody ! The Netflix 1 Month Ultra-HD Got Busted at last. All existing accounts are being put on hold for verifying IBAN Payment clearance from bank.

I tried to use new IBAN to see if its work or not.

But no luck !

1 Like

Have you tried using Italy or France instead of Germany?

This account was made on 22 August 2020 with a IBAN of france. Today the account was put on hold due to IBAN Payment Clearance from bank. So I tried to update the payment with IBAN of Italy. So this Message came.

As much i can figure out when we make the account comes a STEP 3 OF 3.

Where we have to Set Up The Direct Debit.

They are may be sending this details to the get confirmation on payment and when it comes defaulting they are holding the accounts for clearance of payment.

I may be Right or Wrong.

I did make another account and it worked, I used the Italy one for the IBAN and names and addresses. Although I won’t know if they will catch it the next day and give the confirmation request from the banks.

Many accounts are put on hold for Clearance of Payment. 5 - 6 of my friends are having the same problem of Clearance of Payment. I hope your account won’t gets on hold. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll be updating you if the newly-created account is put on hold.

1 Like

So apparently I checked on the latest netflix account I made, it seems they have removed the payment method now. GG, the method is busted.

The trick is dead now… Gotta refund everyone :joy:

Yes ! Got Busted. No more IBAN Payment Option for Netflix Germany.

We gotta refund our fake IBANs back :laughing:

1 Like

Still see people doing giveaways and selling Netflix after this trick is dead too… I’m wondering how

One of the guy apparently messaged Netflix about this method and it was patched.

That stupid guy was even posting in his story about how me messaged Netflix.

I really wanted to kill him.

2 Likes

There is one more method but only few people knew about it

Who is this Idiot Guy ? Need to be recognized by people.

2 Likes

Tell me what it is!

Are you talking about that Turkey One ?

People are so dump they create 50 Account with same mobile now Netflix blocked all , if they create only one account for themselves this trick never banned , now all tricks patched

Which one give me some hint

When such a Trick goes public on every Forums, Telegram Channel, Whatsapp Group then the consequences comes Busted & Banned.

1 Like

Yeah you are right , can you send me in private ?