Need to buy laptop around 40-45k rupees please suggest something

Please suggest some good laptop.

in this range.

1 Like

Asus s14 check yourself there are different configurations.

At this price range, you can get a Core i5, 8 GB RAM and a 1 TB HDD with integrated graphics. If that’s what you need, check out Asus VivoBook. If you go up to 50-55k, Lenovo and HP have some good models with dedicated graphic cards, and Asus has some models with SSD.

If you don’t need the processing power of an i5 but need good battery life, touch screen, lightweight etc, HP and Asus have some premium models with i3 and SSD at this range, which are great for portable/business laptops.

1 Like

40K means 40 000 so are you speaking about $40 000 ???

1 Like

definitely not dollars.

1 Like

I think meant 40k rupees. Though should’ve mentioned.

1 Like

can u suggest any specific laptop bro…
performance matters only.
no touch screen required.

go for honor laptop available in flipkart have only 256gb but ssd. never go for hdd… buy an external hdd

If you need performance you need to go for core i5 9th gen atleast. It would cost you somewhere between 45k to 55k. But i dont recommend buying it online.

In my experience there are 2 things u shud keep in mind while buying a laptop. One is to check that the laptop does not lag in response. I know its weird but i have seen a few models lag while using touchpad. Secondly quality of touchpad. If its fiber, dont go for it. In long run u will get issues.

Ssd is always preferrable and you should get 250gb + 1tb in 55k.

Selecting brand is entirely on you. Currently people choose between lenovo and dell in India. Hp is also good but in long run it gets battery issues.

its entirely depend upon your need and what you want to do with laptop…

if you want to run just coding application like CAD, Java, Android studio, Anaconda you should have atleast 9th gen i3 or i5 or ryzen 3/5

here is my best suggestion i can confirm its best in this price range
1: https://store.acer.com/en-in/acer-recertified/swift-3-sf315-41-rf082002952 (its good but remember you wll get 6 month warranty , you can add extra ssd(NVME 120gb ) its supports

2:https://www.amazon.in/Acer-A315-23-15-6-inch-5-3500U-Graphics/dp/B088CDKJ7V/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3A5X74OKV3G4&dchild=1&keywords=ryzen+5+laptop&qid=1599400869&sprefix=ryzen%2Caps%2C-1&sr=8-4 ( a brand new only difference its having 12 month warranty)

3: you can search for lenovo website there you will get lots of cashback offer better than amazon.

edit: you can either wait for 2 more month bcz big-billion day will start after 2 month…

NOTE: i got 1st one laptop at 28k thats why i knw its best in range even at 35k

Go with ASUS.

checkout Acer nitro 5 in the offers you can get it in almost 45k

1 Like

by any laptop with SSD

1 Like

Buy any laptop with (CORE i7 processor) low config assume 4gb ram and 500gb HDD and upgrade with 16gb or 32 GB ram and 500 gb SSD.

Go with ace aspire 7… its a beast of laptop in around 50k… with nvidia GeForce 1660 amd 512 gb ssd 8gb ddr4 ram i5 9th gen

2 Likes

you wont get i7 at 40k range brother until its 4th gen or 1st gen processor.

if you find any i7 at 40k range feel free to attach the link…

1 Like