Need Suggestion About Personal Desktop Hacking.

I have a broadband 5mbps connection and using chrome. last few days chrome asking again user and password which I have added with remember option.Now I am feeling internet speed is also very slow then few days ago. But when I am asking for speed test online they show me good internet speed. I think someone is hacking my data. Can anyone explain? Or how may I know someone hacked my PC data?

Wouldn’t necessarily say someone has hacked your broadband. However you need a detailed analysis on what programs are accessing the internet. What processes are using idle bandwidth etc? To make the whole investigation easier get something like Netbalance, Netlimiter etc.

For instance with Netbalancer you get detailed overview of processes using the bandwith with option to assign priority or block altogether unwanted processes from accessing bandwidth:

If this still doesn’t add up consider MAC address filtering.

1 Like

You should know what uses most of your network, i suggest the program glasswire to check what is connected to your network and how much does it use.
there’s also tools like WNetWatcher to check who is connected to your router and other tools like(netcut - selfishnet) to check either who is connected and and protect yourself if someone wants to slow your internet connection and you can also cut or slow the internet on the other people connected to your router.
I also suggest to download an anti-virus to remove and the spywares and other malicious program that harm your device, there’s Malwarebytes or Kaspersky
Other than that check the activity of your google account,change the password if there’s something strange.