Mega Bundle | Huge Graphics Pack | 450GB ⭐

Vectors, Fonts, UI Kits, PSD’s, Templates, and much much more! Credit to Playboy83!

Table of content:

Go To Base64 & Decode:

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMEI1WDZiQS11ai1QQlRHbHNhSGc1YkdKelNqQQ==

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

74 Likes

Oh damn! Very impressive work @SaM dada.

7 Likes

Damn, you da best :heart:

8 Likes

Some kind of very cool and attractive share. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Issue solved no need to respond

2 Likes

Thanks for such a awesome share. Can someone please tell me how can i copy this to my team drive?

4 Likes

use cloud comander easiest tool in colab to copy from shared folder to team drive

1 Like

Any guide you can refer me to?

1 Like
1 Like

they are using rclone but i prefer cloud commander becasue it’s gui based

1 Like

Awesome stuff, thanx a lot Boss @SaM

1 Like

Are you referring to this one

yes it is same but you need to use it in colab w8 i will share script with all the tools for gdrive

Script for gdrive
LInk:-https://colab.research.google.com/drive/10LOalt1wNU_o_oJP5AZmNEodbYjrOsxs?usp=sharing

Open it in colab And make a copy of it
Then mount gdrive and then go to cloud comander present under file transfer tools

then just run that cell and open public url and there u can transfer any file from one drive to another or shared folder to my drive anything

Note:-This Script is not mine i have got it from onehack forum and added some of my codes according to my needs and sharing it back again

1 Like

If u are transfering from shared folder make sure to make a shortcut of shared folder in your drive otherwise it will not be visible in cloud comander

Thanks , This will be really helpful.

1 Like

thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

1 Like

Thanks A lot Bro So Perfect :slight_smile:

1 Like