Make $10 and more By Working On Small Tasks

Hey there fellows if you people are struggling day and night to earn money and have failed many times there i want to recommend you the best working sites & tricks here.

Picoworkers is the places to earn money by giving very little time and task are easy as 1 2 3. Currently i am working on more different CPA method and all my income are autopilot and used to have free time and 1 of mine friend recommend me this site and i am working on picoworkers since 3 months and had earned good amount of money in free time.

The thing you should do in picoworkers as a worker and if you like to earn some good amount of money is like employer will give you a small task like google search or signup or vote to some picture and many more related task like this and they do not consume more time and are interesting job that will finish up in little time. All the task are quiet similar like these.

And if you want to get more audience or signup or vote or if you want to promote your product or website then picoworkers will be the leading solution for employer and they can take many more benefit from picoworkers and can get best result in their product or website by the help of picoworkers…

Interested can search in google “picoworkers” and you will see the site in top 1st result.

8 Likes

How much is commision of Picoworkers and paypal or any payment system ? Can it be transferred to wallet or bank for regular use ? I think all intermediaries (picoworker, paypal, bank) take substantial cut and we’ll be left with pennies only.

Any site for small programming jobs ? Picoworker has only rote jobs like clicking, marketing , reviews etc

2 Likes

Too much rules which may affect the payment after the job. It seems to be complecated, a lot of warnings especially on losing the payment and account closure. After the job you have to submit proof when they again say that the employers know you have completed the task/s. Here are the rules and warnings:

- Submit clean and correct proofs only. Carefully read the job description and required proofs. The employer has given you specific instructions, as long as you submit exactly what the employer asks for as proofs you will be paid. Do not risk your proofs being marked as SPAM and your account being closed.
1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It takes too long to earn minimum withdrawal

1 Like

Don’t fall for scam site lihe this( micro markers pico workers). Instead try to aquire a high paying skill like app development, Shopify development etc. Heres a comment from a micro worker who spend 3 months for 40$ and now cannot withdraw it :

Guys in total I spent 3+ months to earn $40 on Microworker(Dot)com and I m tired of sending support tickets regarding pending withdrawal which I placed 2 months back,

Only choice I have left is cancel withdrawal and run a campaign, what campaign should I run to get around $40 back?

Please help I had planned to do something with that money but everything is ruined if I knew they aren’t going to pay I would have spent time on some other money making site.

2 Likes

Understand one thing those who get lured to these shit headlines on how to earn this and that.
You may earn one time like 50 or 100 $ but do u think this is worth your time. No one has become successful in doing these things. They are just your time killer and one day you will reach a point where you will realize all these and you will not have enough time to make your own career or the things that you wanted to build.
Instead what I would recommend is to gain some skills in your field or something which you are passionate about. Once you have the required skill, then you would be earning 100 times better than these shit money making methods.

Beware of all these traps and invest in learning

6 Likes