Is there any way to download torrent with 0 seedrs

Is there any way to download torrent with 0 seedrs

2 Likes

Yeah it is possible.

If you can upload additional pylons, it’ll help boost the speed through the tor network by backtracing it with a hyperlink through an encrypted tunnel. After that it’ll fetch from the mainframe via MITM by way of the .net framework. I’d recommend overclocking your GPU for this though as you may need to SSH into their blockchain and make a text file with the algorithm appended to it. Then it’s just a simple matter of forking their Github and GPL’ing their COC mirrored to your computer.

Really basic stuff :wink:

7 Likes

I mean you’d think this should be common knowledge by now…helas

2 Likes

Yes, there is. The whole point of sharing files through torrents is that even if nobody has all the parts of the file, you can still download it . As long as the complete file is available between all the peers, you’re good to go.

But if there are missing data and pieces must get seeded by OP and unfortunately OP no longer has the file, then you can’t finish the file forever.

The best solution, find another torrent from anyone else, if the OP is active then request him/her to seed if he/she can. that’s all.

Otherwise, skip it mate, Netflix released new series, give them a try, make yourself useful please, Amazon prime waiting for you :rofl:

4 Likes

@mydadsperm i hope after reading all comments you successfully able to download 0 seeds file :rofl:

5 Likes

maybe. try zbigz it once downloaded a torrent with zero seeds. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Seedr is also best for zero seed
I have 7gb storage got with sharing referral
But main thing if I upload torrent I get download link after idm will downloading files.
While idm downloading files
I delete uploaded torrent file.
My idm not stop downloading.
So I am uploading torrents within 7gb storage and delete.
idm downloading unlimited files.

2 Likes

thanks mate:hugs: