How to record zoom videos. without permission of host

How to record zoom videos. without permission of host.

I need to record tutorials sessions on zoom, some recorder i tried but not worked for me.

Please suggest something.

Of course you can use some third party software to record Zoom or BlueJeans meetings. There are many free recorders for online conferences, and I also summarized the key points of recording zoom meeting with some apps.

------- Free Options for recording Zoom meetings on Windows 10

• Windows 10 Game Bar: press the Windows and G button on simultaneously, and then click on the Record button to record the meetings.

• ShareX: Go to Capture and then select Screen recording from the menu to start the meeting recording.

------- Best Free Zoom Meeting Recorders on Mac: QuickTime Player

• Recording Zoom meeting with QuickTime Player is easy: go to File menu, click New Screen Recording and then set up the recording.

------- Free Zoom Meeting Recorders for Windows/Mac/Linux

OBS: Best Free & Professional Open Source Recorder
VLC: Best Easy Free Open Source Recorder
Screencast-o-Matic: online solution to Zoom meeting recorder

------- Best Zoom Meeting Recorder with Video Editing Tools

If you’re looking for a Zoom meeting recorder which also features some powerful video editing tools, then Filmora9 will be one of your best choice. Filmora9 allows you to record the desktop screen, the webcam and the audio simultaneously, and the recording process is very ease:

As a complementary solution, Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder provides every Zoom user, both free or paid, host or none host, with one-click Zoom video and audio recording without time limits.

It’s web-based online free screen capture and editing software that works on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS platforms. This application does not require Java Applet, but you need to install a launcher if it’s the first time using it. You can then record the screen of a Zoom meeting online, with both videos and sound in it.

1. Download Free Screen Recorder - Zdsoft : https://www.zdsoft.com/downloads.html

2. Install & Open the Application.

3. Select Record Webinar/Meeting, choose screen capture area , Full or Custom area.

4. Click REC to start recording without permission. You can pause, resume while recording Zoom.

5. Stop recording, you can open the saved location.

Cloud Recording without the Host

If Cloud Recording is enabled on your account, you can follow steps below to record a meeting without the host being present in the meeting:

1. Enable automatic Cloud Recording for the meeting
  2. Schedule a meeting with the Enable Join before host option selected

When the first participant joins the meeting, the recording will begin automatically without the host in the meeting. This recording will saved to and can be accessed at the host’s My Recordings page.

3 Likes