How To Make Money From Youtube Comments

You will need youtube accounts, preferably aged, but I managed to do this by using < week old ones. Some browsers or addons where you can switch profiles will help as well.

1. Find niche-specific videos
  2. Add meaningful comments that include low-key advertising (affiliate links or your own product).
  3. Boost comment using SMM panel so your comment is #1 with some likes and if you want replies.

On the first day, I made around 20-30 comments and managed to earn $100. Took me around 4 hours and it will continue to earn autopilot.

Source: Nulled/Onehack.us

Happy learning!

13 Likes

So from where we can earn money? Who will give money by top comment?? Did selling some things or services involved in this method?

You’re told to add affiliate link

My concern is, won’t the video creator delete or hide any comments with like links

Hi, as I read I understand that we can earn money selling our product or service in the comments, with a link of our product or service.

Not gonna work, i run a Youtube channel and i delete any comments that seem to advertise any third party links.

Which SMM would you recommend to get youtube comments likes?

1 Like

Which SMM panel do you recommended?

@BlueHacker! which SMM panel do you use for comment likes. please share mate

Hello guys :wink: :wink:! i have found one of the offerdable rate smm panel for youtube comment likes, it only cost 1.4$(123.00INR) per 1000likes. sign up, deposite the amount and book your order :slightly_smiling_face:

it only cost 0.9$(73.00INR) per 1000like. sign up, deposite the amount and book your order :slightly_smiling_face:

Like if u find it helpful :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: