- Termux in required
- Android version should be at least 5.1
- Device architecture supported: ARMv7, ARM64, x64
- Download Termux
- Download Andronix
- Download VNC Viewer
- Install and open the Termux app. Run the following commands : pkg upgrade && pkg upgrade
- Open Andronix app and select the Kali distro for to install on your phone
- Click on the Install button and then click on Copy
- Click on Termux button, paste the command in Termux and hit enter
- When the process is completed type ls
- Now run the command ./start-kali.sh
- Select the Desktop Environment which you want to set up on your Linux from Andronix app
- Paste command in the Termux and wait until the process is completed
- Now when it asks like this: Just type 1 and hit enter.
- Now when it shows this screen: Just type the password which you want to set. Retype the same password when it says Verify.
- Type n when it asks “Would you like to enter a view-only password (y/n)”
- NOTE: When you type the password the password will not be visible to you
- Now open VNC viewer and click on + sign and type 127.0.0.1:5901 in Address and give any name and hit create.
- Click Connect and the same password which you entered in Step 11
And there you go. You have installed Kali on your Android device without rooting your device.
How to stop Kali:
- Exit out of VNC viewer app
- Open termux and write vncserver-stop and type exit to exit Kali ssh
How to Uninstall Kali:
- Open Andronix app, select the Kali distro and click on Uninstall
- Copy the command and paste it in new Termux session