- Download nmap here (This will be used to search after open ports): https://nmap.org/download.html
- Open zenmap (Comes with nmap) and type in the following in the “command” section: nmap -p 1-65535 -T4 -A -v
- In the “target” section, put in the IP you wanna hack. If it does not work with the alphabetic IP you can resolve it with a IP resolver such as: https://whatismyipaddress.com/hostname-ip
- After a while the output should look something like this: 25565/tcp or 12345/tcp (Basically any port that has 5 numbers)
- Now download a hacked minecraft client with an alt manager, I recommend Aristois: https://aristois.net/
- Log in as the owner (Or any staff member) in the alt manager.
- Join the server with the port you found.
** This only works on bungeecord servers **