How to get steam gift cards - with proof

Hello everyone!

First of all I would like to say that like many I have seen a lot on this internet in many blogs that are farce. They never work, and for that reason you can be sure that what I bring here really works! And I will prove it.

It’s very simple, it’s a site that gives you points to watch videos and of course gives you even more points if someone signs up through your link.
What caught my attention is that it is very easy to get points, for example with 20 referrals you get a 10 $ STEAM gift card, just like me, PROO LOGO DOWN! (LOOK AT THE EMAIL DATE).

OK, some people may say (it is not easy to have 20 references) !!
Silly, I got it in a few hours by sending it to friends on Facebook.

I’ll leave my reference link below, whoever wants to please sign up with him and will earn some points. Thank you very much in advance.

You can trust it really works !!!

1. First register here

:partying_face: Referral link to support my work: https://fruitlab.com/ref/2ftkJ4qM

:frowning_face: Direct link: https://fruitlab.com/

1. Confirm a real cell number
  2. Go to USER PROFILE and get your link.

HOPE THIS HELPS. HUG FRIENDS

10 Likes

Thanks I’ll try!
Few people here put any kind of evidence that really works.
LIKED IT

1 Like

It already falls into a lot of SCAM on the internet.
This is one of the few things that really works, legit

1 Like

Used your referrral. Lets see if I can get 20 referrals as well. lol

I didn’ t get 100 PIPS tho ?

Here’s my referral link is :

2 Likes

same here, I too did not get the initial 100 PIPS which it showed we will get , and I referred one of my frnd , he joined and even it got updated in my profile(as referral added) but it did not give those referral bonus. It’s been almost ~6 hours , anyway ill wait for a day !

3 Likes

Keep us posted if you got the bonus or not.

3 Likes

I just checked , got my 100 PIPS for signing up , for referral , its pending for approval i think , watched couple videos, dint get PIPS for that , I think they are manually checking and updating or they are updating batchwise, so I think if we wait we will get PIPS , if I get more PIPS , ill update here
I think this site is legit only !

2 Likes

Yes, legitimate site!

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try!
:smiley:

2 Likes

The videos give only 1 pips. The best thing is to get references, 500 pts

1 Like

that’s it, the more references you get the better!
it takes a few hours for them to check the references and 24 hours to send the gift card to your email

1 Like

Send it to friends on facebook, the first $ 10 gets it fast!
It takes him a few hours to check the pips, and 24 hours to send the gift card to his email after ordering.

1 Like

Yes man yeahh

1 Like

already got it, and asked for my card, let’s see if it will arrive

1 Like

lets’ see man

1 Like

24 hours to receive

how did you get it
i used first email and choose lebanon country
it gave me to enter a usa number
and cant change the number
then logout and tried with another email and again chose lebanon country and on verification it gave me to insert a german number
how to complete ? !!! why changing country >?!

1 Like

normal, and nothing like that came to me!
AND I RECEIVED IT WORKS!

1 Like

I received $ 10 from STEAM

Capturar