How To Get Free Product Key For Any Software | Rare Method!

Hello, 1Hackers! :blush:

This s TUTORIAL is about How to search for different software product keys or serials or activators, and how to wisely use them.

There are several sites that offer serials and product keys, but My suggestion is never to download SOFTWARE from such sites, always prefer genuine software or OPEN SOURCE software.

Even in case you use such sources, always download from the reputed website and then search only serials from crack sites or torrents.

NOTE: Always run key-generators and similar downloads in SANDBOXIE , which will prevent your system from getting compromised.

To Get serial for any software

METHOD 1

1. Open your favorite search engine, did I say GOOGLE .
  2. search 94FBR your software.
  3. 94FBR YOUR SOFTWARE
  4. Here replace YOUR SOFTWARE with the software you are looking for.
  5. Ex.- 94FBR MICROSOFT OFFICE
    94FBR ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

METHOD 2

1. Search torrent sites for the same software you are looking for but still, remember about the above point, download keys and software from original or some reputed sites and only activator/ product key from here.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

131 Likes

This is preferable to genuine for legends and its prime @SaM

4 Likes

Superb, this is called a real Trick & hack, thanks a bunch Chief. :heart:

I saw some users sharing website and saying it’s legit, Oh man, they still, haven’t grown-up and saying illegal stuff a legal one. weird though. lol

1 Like

boss you are again on fire your tricks are always awesome

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s been more than 8 months since it shared. Happy to know you liked it.

5 Likes

thanks SaM

1 Like

How on Earth does this even work? :laughing:

Edited: Never mind, I Googled it :joy:

2 Likes

Wow. This is golden. It is really a big help. I tried it and I got what I was looking for. Thanks master Chief @SaM!

1 Like

thank you for sharing :pray:t2: :heart:

2 Likes

thanks for sharing sirβ™₯

1 Like

What’s 94FBR, I’m just curious??

It’s the start of a serial key. Windows or Office.

1 Like

thanks for sharing good trick

1 Like

Recommending sandboxie is always good because it can also help you run suspicious software if you feel some exe is suspicious because sandboxie runs it in sandboxed/isolated environment where it’s cut off from rest of the pc

And btw this is the same method i use for you-know-what reasons, not just 94fbr