How To Get Free Movies & TV With Kodi ⭐

DISCLAIMER

Streaming from one wrong server may get you into legal trouble with your ISP. Kodi itself is fully legal, but the add-ons can get sketchy. Please make sure to use a VPN to hide your IP from your ISP. If you chose not to, I’m not to be blamed.

Prerequisites
First, you’ll need a device that runs an OS that Kodi supports. Here’s a list of all its supported operating systems.

Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, macOS, and tvOS

And like I mentioned in the disclaimer, a VPN will be pretty much essential. This isn’t a privacy tutorial, so most paid VPNs that supports your operating system of choice will do just fine. Something like ExpressVPN, IPVanish, or Mullvad would be my personal recommendation. This is an optional step, but it’s highly likely that you’ll want a VPN. Especially if you’ve gotten an email from your ISP before.

Once you have your VPN installed to your device, we’re going to need Kodi to do anything. For the purposes of this tutorial, I’ll be using the Android APK version 19.0. Version 19.1 is the most recent release, but some add-ons don’t cooperate with that version, so we’ll be using version 19.0 instead. You can find older versions here.

Kodi Setup
Now that Kodi is up and running, we can finally install the add-ons that we need for aggregating streams. I personally use 3 add-ons: The Crew for movies, NixToons2 for anime, and Mad Titan Sports for Sports & TV. Just note, that by the time you’re reading this, the add-ons I mentioned may be obsolete. These are just the best 3 that I’ve come across as of now.

All add-ons Kodi add-ons should use the same installation method. The 3 that I mentioned earlier all certainly use the same method. I’ll go through the steps below.

1. From the Main Menu, Navigate to Settings > File Manager > Add source. When you add a source, you’re adding the URL that an add-on will download from.
  2. Once inside of Add source, click “” and add your add-on’s URL. For the sake of this tutorial, I’ll be downloading The Crew add-on. Here’s its URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
  3. Now head back to the Main Menu and navigate to Add-ons > Install from zip file > Select “Yes” > Select the item with the URL “https://team-crew.github.io/” > Select the latest .zip file > Check the top right of your screen for a notification that says “THE CREW REPO Add-on Updated” to verify that the download was successful.
  4. After you’ve downloaded the .zip file, you’ll need to actually install from the repository. To do this, back out of “Install from zip file”, and navigate to Install from repository > THE CREW REPO > Video add-ons > THE CREW > Install. Accept any dependencies, and with a little luck it should all install properly. Just head over to your Video add-ons, and The Crew add-on’s icon should appear.

Wrapping Everything Up

You can do a lot more with Kodi and its many add-ons. I just can’t cover everything in this thread. But hopefully you got the basic premise. If there’s something that I missed, or Kodi has undergone a major change since I’ve written this thread, there are many videos on Youtube that’ll help you.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Happy learning!

10 Likes

LET’S MAKE THIS TOPIC EPIC
ANYONE KNOWS MORE CHANNELS OR ANYTHING ABOUT KODI POST HERE
:grinning:

3 Likes

Thnx my friend, this is what i need this evening.

2 Likes

In addition to this buy real-debrid which is like 4 Euros a Month and connect it with The Crew addon and bang you get every Movie, Series, etc. with just one click.

2 Likes

You can also watch TV channels by installing JioTv (for jio users) or IPTV playlists

1 Like

YES! I’ve been needing a UP TO DATE “Go-To” for Kodi addons, builds, etc. We should make a dedicated area to collaborate and keep a stream of current links to decent content. I see real-debrid was also suggest below. For years I kept from it, because piracy is piracy… free. Then my dumbass self realized how cheap it was and gave it a shot. WHAT?!? I love it. Finds great links that I’d say work 99% of the time.

I find it work to work like a reliable proxy or middle man, that has solid connections and an unbeatable price.

1 Like

I’m going to have to check that out thankss!

1 Like

tried watching from imdb section n all none worked
need other good updated addon