HOW TO GET FREE LYNDA MEMBERSHIP - VALID FOR 2 YEARS - No need to enter the Library Card/Pin now :)

It seems to have stopped working now.

An update to the lynda membership, what to do now , I dont have any PIN or Card Number

Dear Cairns Libraries member,

We are pleased to advise you that the upgrade from Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning is now complete. You will now be able to access over 16,000 courses in 7 languages in a broad range of topics – everything from Excel, web design and animation to resume writing, and interview skills. Click here to begin using LinkedIn Learning for Library: https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/cairnslibraries
You won’t need to create a LinkedIn profile to access LinkedIn Learning for Library, just your library membership number and PIN.

State Library of Queensland and Cairns Libraries would like to thank you for your patience during the upgrade. We recommend checking out the LinkedIn Learning for Library patron FAQs for any questions you may have: https://www.linkedin.com/help/learning/answer/107121

We hope you enjoy LinkedIn Learning for Library.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Thank you mate, i’m gonna try it

Its working.

How did you get the library card and pin?

Do we need to use VPN even after account creation ?

Mine stopped working this evening. Anyone else have problems with the Memphis Library?

Nope mine is working fine up till now .

Mine is back up today!

1 Like

Where to find the library membership and pin

1 Like

how to get card number and PIN
after the account is successfully created?

1 Like

this method worked for me for LinkedIn learning ( April 2024 ) Cheers !!

2 Likes

How it worked? What is librarycard number and pin?

Worked for me for LinkedIn Learning.

1 Like

Use Your Username & Password as library card & pin.

1 Like

@Rashad thanks it worked.

Works for me! Thanks

Could you pls specify which username and password in particular I must use
Should I use my LinkedIn account username and password to have access to the LinkedIn Library?

Username and Password you created for State Library of Queensland.

1 Like