How To Get ExpressVpn For 1 Month Free

REQUIRES EDUMAIL

—> Register in Lastpass edupromo.

—> Verify Mail

—> Go to LastPass

—> Log in to your LastPass Vault click Security Dashboard on the left hand menu.

—> Once you are in the Security Dashboard, you will see an image with the ExpressVPN offer.

—> Simply click on that and agree to share your email address with ExpressVPN,
and they will reach out to you to activate your free month.

Enjoy!

20 Likes

Knew about this Express VPN trick through Lastpass few days ago and I can confirm that it works without any problem. Just like the past said, YOU NEED EDU MAIL.

1 Like

Nice! Can you post How to get an Edu mail?

1 Like

it’s end of offer.

1 Like

Note: Don’t forget to use this method via using Incognito Mode in your browser.

If you like this trick, don’t forget to thumbs up to my post. Feel freemphasized texte to share this tricks to your families

Step 1:
Go to this url Click this One and take one email something like begin with @email.edu.pl and copy it.

Step 2:
You have to go this url which Click this One and fill it the email where did you copy from the step number one. Then, Click Send Email you might see with the red background button beside of the input field.

Step 3:
After you had pressed the Send Email button, it will redirect to the next page and you can see the picture like given down below. You have to turn back to the mail box and check the email again.

Step: 4
You will see this message in your mail box and click to open it. Press “Click to Redeem” button as I shown you down below for the 2nd picture.

Step: 5
You can see this status after you had done so. Please click the link what I highlighted down below.

Step: 6
Fill the information what they needed. You can see that I filled out the form. Jut do it what I does it on. Don’t forget to click the Sign-Up Button at the end of the form.

Step: 7
You could see this successfully created alert message after you had finished step 6.

Step: 8
Please head back to your mail box again. Click one more time what I highlighted the previous mailed box. And click the link again that I highlighted in the picture.

You will see this screen again after that. Just Click the Button as “Get 6 free moths!”

You could see this screen! After that login into the lastpass dashboard.

Step: 9
After you’d logged into the lastpass dashboard panel, click the Security Dashboard as I show you down below.

You could see the message that I highlighted down below. Press the Start VPN button again.

Click Accept.

You will see this message. Then check your email again!

You will received an email from the Express VPN team like this.

Click Start Free Trial

It will redirected to this page and you could see the password it given from the Express VPN. Either you can use their auto generated password of make it by your own. In my case, I would make it by my own password.

Congratulations! This is the last step you could see your Activation Code:

11 Likes

On step 9:
After click on Start VPN → Accept .
Give me this error

5 Likes

I followed these steps yesterday, it worked like a charm. Thank you…

1 Like

Thanks sir , working perfectly

1 Like

Thanks…It works just fine .

1 Like

still Working like chram…just tried and replying…Thumbs up

3 Likes

Why I’m getting this

1 Like

clear your cache and try again, chances are the method is busted

1 Like

I can’t see that box, but thank’s for sharing :relaxed:

1 Like

follow the steps using the browser Incognito mode

1 Like

Give it time, Try again.

1 Like

Sadly, Lastpass Edupromo is now “403 Forbidden”
I hope it comes back

4 Likes

I doubt if it will ever come back. We should just look for something different.

2 Likes
  1. First connect your VPN to USA
  2. Download this apk but dont open it on your device: https://www.mediafir…PN_mod.apk/file
  3. Go in this site: https://www.browserstack.com/
  4. Start a free trial, it will only ask you for an email (you can also use a temp mail)
  5. When it ask “What are you looking to test?” choose “Mobile Apps” and “How would you like to test your Mobile Apps?” choose “Manual Testing”
  6. Now in “free trial real device” choose Pixel 2
  7. When the phone has finished setting itself on the right you should see a toolbar, click on “Install new app” and load the apk you downloaded before
  8. Open the app and click on “Start 30 Day Free Trial”
  9. If you see an email already entered, delete and enter yours or a temp mail and click on “start free trial”
  10. Now go on the ExpressVPN sign in page: https://www.expressvpn.com/sign-in
  11. Click on forgotten password and enter the email you used before
  12. Change the password and you are done, the account is now created

ENJOY & APPRECIATE THE SHARE! :heart:

17 Likes

Thanks very much sam, can I repeat this process.

2 Likes

Yes, you can :slight_smile:

3 Likes