How To Get College Textbooks For Free đź’Ż

College Textbooks one of the expensive things that every college students have to deal with. When I was in college I spent thousands of dollars to buy books because there wasn’t a website like TechRim which teaches me how to get these books for free. But lucky for our visitors, we are here to give you a website from which you can get any types of books for free.

From the website, you can get any types of books for free. Note that the books are not the physical ones. You will get an electronic copy of the books. Just follow the steps below and you can get any books available in the world ( Just joking most of the books are available by the way)

College Textbooks for Free:

1. Visit the Z-library from this link.

1. Enter the name of the book that your college suggest or the book that you wanted to download either by using the title of the book or the ISBN number.

For example, We are searching for the book named, “The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 1: Fundamental Algorithms, 3rd Edition” whose ISBN number is 0-201-89683-4.

1. Click on the book name that you wanted. And then Click on Download Button

Congratulations You have successfully saved hundreds of bucks on books.

If you interested then you can also check out these two threads to get more > Finding Any Ebook Using Index Search (Hidden Trick) đź’Ż And > Get eBooks + Books + Audiobooks Easily!

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

48 Likes

Thanks @SaM
It’s really a useful site.:100:
From the time I have come to know about this site, I have become a daily visitor and of course a daily reader.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks @SaM
Really useful!

1 Like

Thanks @SaM

1 Like

Thanks @SaM :slight_smile:

1 Like

library genesis is also a good alternative,you guys can try it out too.

1 Like

Anyway to filter the search results according to a desired year?

1 Like

Thanks first class|

1 Like

you can set the filter for year range in advanced search option of z-library.

1 Like

Thank you @Sam. This website is really amazing. God Bless YOU Bro!

1 Like

Thank you! :metal:

1 Like

Awesome site, I don’t know it.
Thank you SaM for helping us.

1 Like

Wish4Book is a pretty decent site. I have found many books here.
:point_down: :point_down:

https://wish4book.com/

Great share!! Thanks.

Update:

https://innovativebeast.com/popular-online-library-launched-zlibrary-telegram-bot/