How to Get Any Stuff Online Like a Pro | Softwares & Games!

Introduction

Often times we find out that we need some resources from the internet. We are at a loss where to start searching from, which website to visit and whatnot. We most ultimately settle down to use Good ‘ol Google search. Yes, your guess is as good as mine! We are also going to be using Google for this guide. Many people on here probably know this trick already. There are many of such Google search queries we can modify to depending on our needs.

Google is arguably the most commonly used search engine all over the world. It has proved to be a very powerful tool in the hands of those who know their ways around it. Don’t worry, this guide isn’t going to be about lots of coding. You just need to type in ONE line of search queries. That’s all!!

Understanding what a Top Level Domain (TLD) is

Websites need to have a domain name that points to their IP address. Several of such TLD exists. The most popular is the .com TLD. Others include .org, .edu, .org, .net, etc. Our focus is on the Country Code TLD (ccTLD). Examples of ccTLDs include .us, .in, .fr, .ru, .ir, etc. Most people using Google search often don’t bother about the TLD extension of their search hits. This is very important. Google mostly defaults to the .com TLD in returning search query results. We are going to be exploring this in searching for our stuffs online.

Importance of the .ir TLD

The .ir TLD is the ccTLD for the Peoples Republic of Iran. Such websites are mainly in the Persian language. For this reason, most people don’t even bother about them. I can tell you authoritatively that the .ir websites are unequaled in the content richness and variety. They are my one-stop-shop for any and everything i search for online. I will highlight some of the reasons why i love them.

1. Highly rich in contents ranging from premium games, premium courses, software for all platforms- Windows, macOS, and Linux.
  2. Majorly free from malware.
  3. Majorly free from third-party file hosting providers
  4. Majorly free from unnecessary redirects to ad and affiliate sites
  5. Most importantly, they offer direct high-speed file downloads from. their servers.

How to Find Any Stuff Online Like a Pro Using .ir TLD

Now let’s dive in. Go to Google and key in the following search query.

“Keyword of your search” site:*.ir.

This simple search query tells Google to search for the keywords in all websites with the .ir TLD name. Let’s illustrate this with a simple example using the regular google search and the tweaked Google search pointing to the .ir domain name. For example, assuming we are searching for a new software I just heard about- sitebulb, I would enter the following search query into Google.

sitebulb site:*.ir

The differences in the results of the search queries are quite obvious. While one gives us direct download links right from the very first page, the other gave us several pages of adverts and even when we did get a link to download it from, there were several hurdles- adverts and redirects to third-party file-hosting sites.

The guide above should be your first-stop-shop when searching for any and everything online. You are assured of getting a hit on the first or second Google search result page in about 85-90% of cases.

List of my Best Persian Websites

Whilst you can always run your searches on your own, I have taken the liberty to present you guys with my list of best .ir sites that i get virtually ALL my stuff from, with little or no stress, all offering direct downloads

1. Downloadly– site for latest premium software (both Windows and Mac), Premium video tutorials from Udemy, Lynda, Udacity, Skillshare, etc.
  2. Soft98– site for latest premium software (both Windows and Mac)
  3. Git– this is an invaluable website for all tech lovers. All top video lectures from top providers in the industry. I so much love it!
  4. Bitdownload– Literally loaded with all and everything you can think of.
  5. Mutaz– your one-stop-site for major Softwares, drivers and what have you
  6. P30Download– This site made me fall in love with Persian websites. It was my first love in this regard (smiles). I seldom visit it anymore because they now host their files on a third party file host. But I owe it to them to mention it. It contains all and everything you can think of.
  7. Many many more. To discover more, use the search query I explained above and bookmark them as you discover your favorite Persian sites.

Bonus

Let me quickly drop links to the direct file servers of one of the Persian sites above. It’s a treasure chest!!! It’s a goldmine!!! Enjoy!!!

Server 1

Softwares

Server for Games

Server 7 for games too

Now, you better informed. Don’t go asking anyone to get you links to stuff online. Be the Pro everyone goes to for links.

Final Tip

For those who may have difficulty navigating the Persian sites due to the language barrier, Google Translate is your best bet. Google Chrome automatically translates the Persian sites for you. I don’t need to even translate the sites mostly. With everyday use, you become familiar with where the download link buttons are located on the pages, and you just go there and directly click on them.

If you have errors loading the pages, make use of a VPN, pointing anywhere asides from USA!!!

To navigate and find your content of interest in the index file sites, make use of the search function on PC, by pressing the keys combination, Control + F. This open a dialogue box into which you can then input your search query to find stuffs on the index pages.

Source: EduTechTainMent

Hit the like button if you find this useful!!!

Cheers!!!

…And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

177 Likes

thank you for sharing this useful information

1 Like

Wow, these Iranian guys rule. While I’ve done searches that led me to these .ir sites (usually finding what I needed), I haven’t realize I should be looking there more often.

Good tutorial @Waga, well done.

3 Likes

Thank you very much

A Big Heart For You. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Because I have no special right now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My love will never ends for you. Because I’ll never fall in love in future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Finally all this love credit goes to you for such a huge giveaways.
But still I am missing something like —
The Big 5 T-Shirt Design Bundle
Washed & Worn T-Shirt Texture

2 Likes

Thank you, Actually i found some good stuff there great share :grinning:

1 Like

Good work @Waga …Thank you for that indepth knowledge

1 Like

Great share, Thank you bro.

1 Like

Thanks for great info👍🏻

1 Like

Amazing soul you are! And thats what sharing is all about, i have been looking for 2 softwares for long but today i possess them, thank you so much.
This quote deserves your honour.
Share your knowledge.It’s a way to achieve immortality.
Dalai Lama

4 Likes

Thanks bro. Just walking in your footsteps. :raised_hands: :muscle:

P. S.
Thanks for the links given yesterday

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree less. Your final statement succinctly captures what I think knowledge should be like.

To all those who made requests yesterday on the other thread, you can use same method to search for your needs. I found about 80 to 90% of the links to the softwares you guys requested for using this method.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

You definitely should. It’s totally worth it.

Cheers!!!

i am literally blown away by this priceless share bro. thank you sooo veryy much my man… keep up the good work…

1 Like

Nice one, @Waga! The level of dedication and detail to explanation is noteworthy. Keep up the good work! :}

1 Like

Thank you so very much, this will be immensely useful to learners.

1 Like

are you trust the software especially cracks they are encoded with tracking

wowowowwww MA!!!1

So far, so good. I have been using these websites for years now without any issues asides from the occasional false positive detections by antiviruses. If you are skeptical, you can always scan the softwares with VirusTotal or any other reliable antivirus/antimalware you trust. You can equally use a sandbox if you wish.

Cheers!!!

Thanks @Waga for this Wonderful Post