How To Get 2TB Free In Dropbox πŸ’―

1. Get an Italian Proxy/VPN (Local Area Apply, Not Via Browser Extension)
  2. Register an account on https://www.dropbox.com/
  3. Choose the 2TB Plan
  4. Select the Annual billing, Fatturazione Annuale
  5. Use Direct Debit as Payment Method, Addebito Diretto
  6. Complete The Form With Fake Data.
  7. Ready You already have a dropbox account with 2 terabytes of space.

Payment method can be any, just use and provide fake info.

NOTE: This is a trick and so far reported it’s working, If it doesn’t work any longer, Don’t push it, and make sure you’re following correct instruction. And if this method helps to at least a single person, that means it’s worth.

Enjoy! :+1:

LAST EDITED: This method working confirmed by @JovialH4ckr :+1:

74 Likes

Got Working One :smile:

2 Likes

not working for me :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks sam got one for me ! this IBAN :IT85M5508898545109326040966 worked for me
hey sam i have a question is this lifetime account or just for one year ?? will it get suspended??@sam @SaM

5 Likes

may be i think that id will be suspended

1 Like

Not working

1 Like

Most probably will work for one year at max, as the billing shows the next due billing one year from now. Once system will process the billing, it will be rejected and may lead to suspension of account till bills are cleared.

3 Likes

Working fine for me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Nope, someone already said that, It works for 1 Year, it won’t get suspended unless you break the other rules, After year, your account will be disable to Upload but you won’t lost access because they will notify you to buy next subscription. Honestly can’t say anything about suspension but I know something very well they will give you a limit.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks chief really appreciate it, by the way i uploaded my details using github edu email still the status is showing pending since last 4 days how many days do i have to wait for github welcome pack?

1 Like

@SaM please reply

1 Like

No exact time limit due to their system’s job but probably within 7 days it must get done. and never forget to check your Spam folder. have a nice day!

3 Likes

thanks @SaM

2 Likes

i got this working … thanks a lot @SaM… i used IBAN: IT74G0300203280844953647694
from the following site: http://randomiban.com

4 Likes

Happy to get 2TB free. Thanks bro. All I need to do is follow the terms and conditions of Dropbox and the account should be able to last until a year

2 Likes

It worked thanks pal :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Thank, your IBAN works for me and many many thanks to you too SAM.

3 Likes

It worked :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you very much @SaM :heart:

2 Likes

It worked! Thanks man :grinning:

2 Likes

The best !!! Working fine.

2 Likes