How To Create Your Own Checkers

Introduction
Before you attempt to follow this guide you should at least have a basic understanding of C# and how crackers work, I will make my best attempt at making everything as step by step friendly but creating a cracker is not a one and done job, you will need to alter and adapt the methods given here to create a cracker for a different site or create new methods all together. This guide should be used as a baseline for your future development.

We will be utilizing threads created by Deos in order to handle multi-threading to save time and the example cracker made here will be for Spotify proxyless, although proxy management will be included for future reference. All downloads links can be found at the bottom of this document.

I will NOT be teaching you how to code C#, if you do not recognize the specific a .net syntax I am using then simply googling them will give you the answer. Explanations will be given for the code in a ‘creating-a-cracking’ sense, not learning to code.

Last but not least, do not be afraid to change things up. I will be giving you a step by step guide but this doesn’t mean you need to copy it letter for letter, programming isn’t static and you should be encouraged to play around with the knowledge you gain here to find a strategy which works for you. This one was mine when I first started to develop crackers and should be a perfectly fine base-line for you to build off.

Download Book

Happy learning!

6 Likes