How To Bypass Social Locker For WordPress (CASE) JavaScript Attacks

The “JavaScript Attacks” article shows examples of bypassing JavaScript protection on a website. It is clear that there is a case study there, so it is pretty pointless. Let’s take a more real situation. In the article “How to see locked HTML code, how to bypass social content lockers and other website info gathering countermeasures” I showed how easy it is to bypass social lockers, since hidden links and text are contained on the page, but styles are used to make this block invisible. I even made a small service that will show you everything that social blockers hide. It is so simple that you don’t even have to deal with JavaScript.

Looking ahead, I’ll say that this is a paid plugin called “Social Locker for WordPress” and it costs $27:

And this is not an abandoned plugin, at the time of writing, the last update was made on May 8, 2020.

Let’s start by analyzing HTML and JavaScript code.

As you can see, in the source code we can find name BizPanda Lockers , the path to this file /sociallocker-next-premium/bizpanda , I googled and found a page for this Social Locker for WordPress .

The analysis of the source code of the page showed that the contents of the hidden block are absent in it, although there are some interesting data:

Continue reading here: https://miloserdov.org/?p=4753

Happy learning!

2 Likes