Open source self-hosted cyber security learning platform
HaccTheHub is an open source project that provides cyber security
The HaccTheHub system consists of 3 main parts:
- Docker: containing all of the boxes creating the environment in which we’ll be learning on.
- The backend: controlling Docker and responsible for starting/destroying indivisual box in the system and managing the networking that joins them into a unified system.
- The frontend: GUI for the user to interact with the system via their web browser.
To get HaccTheHub up and running, you would need to setup the followings
- Docker (refer to Docker’s Documentation for setup)
- Python 3 (Download) or just install
python3from your package manager.
- Node.js 16 (Download) or use your package manager
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/J4FSec/HaccTheHub.git
- Install dependencies for the backend
cd HaccTheHub/backend python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- And dependencies for the frontend
cd …/client npm install
- Start up Docker
- Start the backend
cd …/backend python3 main.py
- And the frontend
cd ../client npm start
The WebUI should now be accessible via http://localhost:8080.
Any contributions are much appreciated. If you have a suggestion, please fork the repo and create a pull request. You can also open an issue with the tag
- Fork the project
- Create a new branch for the new feature (
git checkout -b feature/EpicFeature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Add EpicFeature")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/EpicFeature)
- Open a pull request.
Distributed under the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0. See
LICENSE for more information.
- @Nehozun - Completely re-made the frontend. We’d be lost without him.