H-Gen.xyz - The most advanced free account generator. Never receive a invalid account again. 100% legal. [Minecraft, Spotify, Origin, Hulu, Eset, NordVPN, Grammarly, Crunchyroll, Hotstar, IvacyVPN, DisneyPlus]

we currently got problems with both spotify and crunchyroll. join our discord for latest announcements.

1 Like

nordvpn is working
but )))
iā€™d suggest to everyone go into this generator with pure naked standalone test browser with no passwords saved into it. ))
maybe iā€™m wrong, but ā€œif there is any doubt, there is no doubt (c)ā€

oh, thanks man, weeks ago I got a Crunchyroll account on your website, this is my first time using something premium, I really appreciate you for sharing.

1 Like

no, i didnā€™t realize it, before i had created a Crunchyroll account and it worked on the first try, i thought i didnā€™t need to wait, i will wait now, thanks for the warning.

I appreciate the work being shared , sorry but I just received a expired account waiting to get paid to continue

do you guys know of something similar for PSN or nintendo switch?

so i got a minecraft id but it is saying to confirm your identity.
if anyone knowshow to get past through that please help.

solved : Just download the launcher first from the official website and then login there.

1 Like

Currently no service available

Recieved working account for VPNā€¦Lets see how long it goesā€¦
Great share btwā€¦ Thanks

Itā€™s really awesome. Grammarly working well

1 Like

Wait then sending you somewhere else kind of bullshit

Thank you for sharing, I got my grammarly account.

it is not working right now stuck at generating page

1 Like

Generating your Hulu accountā€¦

Please wait as this process can take upto a minuteā€¦ It is still loadingā€¦ its 5 min

Hi, I found the bot is offline after connecting/inviting to server. What should I do? Please check and inform the solution?

Not working at all ! not working for even one of those