Grab Free $250 | $500 | $1000 Credit For Notion | 10 Years Of Pro 🔥

End Of The Story!

The giveaway has been exceeded, stay tuned if any updates are ever found, the topic will get updated!

WARNING:

Before any of you post a reply, READ BELOW VERY CAREFULLY!

Does Requesting For Coupons Or Updated Coupons Allowed Here?

No! Asking for any coupon of any kind or brand not allowed, and for updating coupons.

• If the existing coupon is expired/sold out, do not ask for updated one to any OP or to any member, as they will update the thread with updated coupon(s) whenever they want.

What If Coupon(s) Giveaway, Get Expired, Should I Ask Via Post/Reply?

No, not allowed! :x:

Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that say ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’ ‘‘bla bla bla’’, those coupons or Giveaway are the limited base (You’re late, better luck next time)… etc.

• When the new updated ones are available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating.
  • If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word. Don’t get flagged by other 1Hackers, by making such replies… :woman_facepalming:

See ya’ll Around!

7 Likes

To add a few more details to this, any coupons like that will work for just a few days, after which you will receive an email from Notion stating the following:

Hi there,

Kate from Notion here. I’m writing because you redeemed a code for Notion credit that we offer as part of our Notion for Startups program.
Unfortunately, this credit can only be used by verified startup companies, so it has been removed from your workspace

So they are only valid for startups.

2 Likes

Yeah, my workspaces balance was deducted from $1707 to $200. :disappointed_relieved: the sad part is, I don’t know how to remove my card. :face_with_head_bandage: what a pain.

1 Like

Yes. Correct. I received a mail like this today and the credits are reduced to previous number.

Maybe because many people registered at the same time. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m curious to know if the service is even worth the credits had you paid in full.

1 Like