Google Drive Unlimited Storage [TUTORIAL]

Wait 72 hour at least

3 Likes

Will this account work for life long or only till the graduation?

As I don’t wanna lose the files that I might have uploaded hardly.

2 Likes

i got my e-mail id but i am not able to sign in with that id; google says couldn’t find your google account. Please help if possible

3 Likes

@SaM : Take a bow!!! I have been waiting for years to see if someone will give me unlimited access to GDrive. You made my wish come true man!!!

To others who are complaining that they are not able to do and all. Please follow the steps properly and you will surely be able to get it. And to those who said 3rd mail didnt come, please have patience as I waited for 7 days to get the 3rd email. I did twice and now i have double the unlimited storage. :smiley:

4 Likes

Seems like the college has changed the process to require the Federal ID now. Perhaps in part due to this guide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where did you face this? I just completed the entire process and I got an email saying wait for another day for all the details :slight_smile: Please let me know where you are facing this please.

3 Likes

yes they can

2 Likes

Can I do this using free VPN like browsec for chrome?

2 Likes

just wait for a day or two you’ll recieve your mail buddy
i received the same mail too

2 Likes

Hi,

I was actually replying to bitjerman. I already have an account and created another one to just show bitjerman that there is no Federal ID that is bbeing asked. Thanks though.

3 Likes

I just got the mail from the college giving all details to access the drive. Please do go through the document once again and if you face any issues you can ask me i will help you out.

3 Likes

The email service is in control of the university/college. Your account may get closed anytime. This happened many times with me in past even though I never shared my drive link with anyone. However, you can still feel safe for 6 months at least.

2 Likes

Thank you all for those infos .

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Going through the process today; Will update as and when I get a successful reply!

3 Likes

Please help

4 Likes

Restrictions come in to effect after 2 weeks by college, you will get a email detailing about restrictions, so this trick is quite useless now, it clearly says restriction on google apps including Google Drive

2 Likes

bro, do you have a screenshot for the restriction?

1 Like

I do not, 3 people reported it, i think the girl who made a thread for help, is no longer accessible, maybe admin deleted that thread

Don’t worry, ADMIN SAM himself assured not to be bothered about restrictions anymore, you can check here: [SOLVED] Google drive Unlimited Storage - #23 they are just warnings, google drive users must comply with it’s terms & conditions to be free from restriction, especially do not share gdrive links in public or with anyone, use it for yourself only, to avoid restrictions & warnings

4 Likes

I got the 3rd email , reset password , everything goes smoothly. Accepted Google EULA and after that I got this error , please help.

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access.

1 Like

I had same 403 forbidden error then tried to connect US ip using vpn & it worked

1 Like