Regards, SaM

142 Likes

403 Forbidden

4 Likes

check again or use VPN/Proxy

7 Likes

lol calm down

5 Likes

I Am Always, sometimes I sound weird but that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m weird. LOL :smile:
Actually, it hurts me when someone asks something without checking it properly, thatā€™s why it sounds odd. anyways, Cheers & All good!

The previous post edited, it was sounds odd me as well.

12 Likes

the link works properly, something is wrong on your end mate.
Thanks a lot @SaM :smiley:

6 Likes

Make sure you donā€™t have any popups disabledā€¦That is why you canā€™t view it :smiley:

3 Likes

I had the same problem, so I used a VPN and it worked.

4 Likes

Thanks you sir Its Working . thank you so much

4 Likes

LOL, pls read detail of document :slight_smile: I had an account today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Friends having 403 forbidden, kindly check your country as zippyshare is blocking some countries. Sound weird though. Lots of VPN available. Cheers. :clinking_glasses::beers: SaM

2 Likes

check document and read every instruction carefully

3 Likes

good to hear that. Enjoy :clinking_glasses::beers:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I tried the tutorial and completed successfully but the thing is I got only 2 mails not the 3rd one which contains email and students id. According to documentation.
Itā€™s been 12 hours and Iā€™m still waiting for that mail. I check inbox, spam and even trash folder but no luck
Did I missed something?
Thanks

1 Like

hello,
if you have an email titled ā€œ********************** Student Welcome E-Mail (18+)ā€, you are done. go ahead with one with ***************webadvisor. the rest is in the document. hope it helps. enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, worked great.

2 Likes

Please , Can someone tell me why Iā€™m facing this issue as I received this extra mailā€¦

1 Like

It is probably because the address you used in the beginning whiles filling the form was not California address; because somewhere along the line, you confirmed you were in California. Donā€™t worry, your student ID will be sent to you. Just relax. Enjoy.

1 Like

Great Tut
Thank you so much

3 Likes

can any one tell email should be real or fake i have to register

2 Likes