Windows Explorer Tracker is used to trace/monitor and record the operations for Windows automatically, such as ‘Delete’, ‘Rename’, ‘Create’, ‘Insert’, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ actions of files, folders, drives and storage media, you can also use it to track and record operations on remote host via the mapped network drives.
- Product name: Trisun Software Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0
- Website: https://www.trisunsoft.com/
- License type: lifetime
- Platform: Windows
- License key
Step 1. Download the installer for Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0 –> windows-explorer-tracker.zip
Step 2. Visit the GIVEAWAY PAGE and copy the license code for Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0
Step 3. Install or open the program and access the Activation windows.
Use the above license key to activate the software
Step 4. Now you can enjoy Windows Explorer Tracker free for 1-year!
- This is a 1-year license for Windows Explorer Tracker v2.0
- Non-commercial use
- You get free updates within one year
- No tech support
- Register before this offer has ended
- Supports File, Folder, Drive and Storage Media
- Monitor ‘Delete’, ‘Rename’, ‘Create’, ‘Insert’, ‘Add’ and ‘Remove’ Operations
- Track Remote Host via Mapped Network Drive