[Giveaway] Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator | Lifetime License

Giveaway - Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator | Lifetime License

QR codes are growing up and being successful over the past few years, and they’re likely here to stay for good in the future. And a big question: how to make a QR code with ease and quickly? Let’s try the Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator – one of the best solutions to generate a QR code quickly. Using it, you are able to create thousands of QR codes with different data individually.

Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator provides a custom QR code generator that you can use to generate QR codes that contain different plain texts at once by making a batch QR code. From the color of the code to encoding, you can change every aspect of your code so that your code fits in with your need. Its biggest feature is that generates multiple QR codes in one go very easily and fast. You are allowed to export your QR code to popular image formats including PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP.

Key Features:

• Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator helps you create QR codes that contain different plain texts with ease and quickly.
  • This powerful tool allows you to create thousands of QR codes at the same time to save time.
  • It supports PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP output image formats.
  • You also can use it to change QR code color, encoding, margin, and specify image size (width and height).

Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP

How to get the Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator license key for free?

Step 1. Download the installer for Vovsoft Bulk QR Code version 1.2 –> installer portable

Step 2. Install the software on your computer.

Use the below Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator license key to activate the software.

R4B2C-T78AU-GHQLA

Step 3. Enjoy it for a lifetime free with full functions!

• This is a lifetime license for Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator version 1.2
  • Non-commercial use
  • No free updates
  • No free tech support

Enjoy! :heart:

5 Likes

It looks like a cool tool. I’m excited to try it out and see how it works for me!

2 Likes

Thanks for this valuable gift @SaM

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this awesome tip on how to generate QR codes quickly and easily with the Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator. I’ve been wanting to create some QR codes for my small business, and this seems like a great solution. And the fact that there’s a free lifetime license key available is even better! I’m definitely going to give this a try and see how it works. By the way, have you heard of Smart Engines SDK? It’s a really cool software that uses AI to analyze engine data in real-time. It’s perfect for automotive businesses or anyone who’s into cars and engines. I’ve been playing around with it lately and it’s pretty impressive.

1 Like

Step 1. Download the installer for Vovsoft Bulk QR Code full version 1.5 –> click here

Step 2. Install the software on your computer.

Use the below Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator license key to activate the software.

No license key is required. Just install the full version above and enjoy it!

• This is a lifetime license for Vovsoft Bulk QR Code Generator version 1.5
  • Non-commercial use
  • No free updates
  • No free tech support

Enjoy! :heart:

1 Like