[Giveaway] Trainbit — 5 TB Free Online Storage

Get 5 TB (terabyte) of free Trainbit online storage. A secure backup service that lets you store your files, such as images, documents, videos, music, and share them with others.

Store or reserve your photos, music, pictures, videos in one big safe place, Trainbit will securely save your data that can be downloaded at any time or shared with friends.

Get a free license

11 Likes

Is it trustworthy? Because we used to get 5 TB storage via edu mail and even that didn’t last long for most of the people! :confused:

2 Likes

This online storage is available for unlimited use. And how it will actually be nobody can know.

Yeah, I think it’s trustworthy… I looked about their history and found out they were registered a long time ago back in 2011 and providing cloud storage options since then…

1 Like

its better if you avoid this site!! SERVER IS DOWN?? I am facing this issue since the first time I registered for it. I registered for it about 3 weeks ago. anyways, thanks for your efforts.

1 Like

It’s not so good cloud storage, I would recommend not to go with it. The upload speed is too slow, and most of the time you will get error

@Havok Hi Bro How are u

Fine, u ? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Thank you yet to test it

thanks. cant wait to test it.
anyone tryied to transfer files from mega to trainbit?

server is down…

How prep for neet