[Giveaway] QUADRAVOX | Amazing 4 Voice Pitch Shifting Harmonizer Plugin License!-1

A unique composition tool, QUADRAVOX can generate up to four voices based on the chosen key and timing intervals. Each of the four voices can be independently manipulated by level, panning, delay time with feedback and pitch. Stack harmonies, widen instruments and create innovative rhythmic sequences with more than 60 presets.

Giveaway Information

Instructions How To

Go to the promo page and add QUADRAVOX to your cart. Process checking out and enjoy!
Registering Your Plug-in
– Register your plug-in using your Eventide account, iLok user ID, serial number (SN: XX-######) and license key (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
– Activating Your Plug-in with iLok Find your plug-in license in the iLok License Manager and activate it on your computer.
– Download the plug-in installer and run it on the same computer as your DAW and iLok License Manager.

Terms of the offer

• This is the lifetime license
  • This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers.
  • Register before this offer has ended

Highlights

• Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music
  • Optimized for multiple instances
  • MixLock
  • Randomize function

ENJOY! :+1:

13 Likes

thanks Chief :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Brother

1 Like

KIndly read FAQ first.

Does Requesting Any Content I Need For Free Allow In This Forum

NO! Read above, we do not provide content in any direction, so avoid asking for anything that costs money, paid content no matter it’s Mp3 or a theme or whatever it is, Enjoy what we deliver here and you can only ask for help regarding your problems on anything, troubleshooting, instructions, etc!

2 Likes

Ok… I Understand… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Mate…I needed some new plugins has I built up a massive collection of instruments and samples, within Logic Pro X on Mac. until that piece of sh*** apples Catalina update removed the use of wine made all most of my instruments unusable. So any free Vst, Plugins are welcomed…thanks again.

1 Like