MouseJiggle - moves & jiggles your mouse silently to prevent your computer screen from locking
Prevents your screen from locking using a low level force system awake & will work with a remote Windows 10 machine as well as using remote desktop. Simply install & activate on the remote pc.
MouseJiggle fakes mouse movement in Windows to prevent your computer screen from locking. It jiggles the mouse pointer back & forth. It can be used in remote machines to jiggle the mouse & prevent remote desktop screen locking. It will autostart which makes it very easy to use & configure.
Download Link - MouseJiggle v1.0
License Key : S4KA-R2A8-D3VC-FMW3-68ZX-FKRF-Y2TA
Install and activate it with the license key provided above.
How the heck he can remove your posts? It was me from the day one, don’t you know why?
What If Coupon(s) Giveaway, Get Expired, Should I Ask Via Post/Reply?
No, not allowed!
Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that say ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’ ‘‘bla bla bla’’, those coupons or Giveaway are the limited base (You’re late, better luck next time)… etc.
- When the new updated ones are available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating.
- If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word. Don’t get flagged by other 1Hackers, by making such replies…
Now beware and read the FAQ carefully.
Step 1. Download the installer for MouseJiggle version 1.0 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your computer.
Use the below free license key to activate the software
- This is a lifetime license for MouseJiggle version 1.0
- No free technical support
- No free upgrades to future versions
- Strictly non-commercial usage