[Giveaway] FREE one month Envato Element! Unlimited Downloads

Why don’t you simply put your affiliate link using which you generate the accounts & let us do our thing & save some time, huh?

3 Likes

I need an Envato Elements account to download some of the premium templates for my future projects specially for the web. I hope you can give me one. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Thank you for the giveaway sir @Avyagrah . I badly needed Envato Elements account, this will aid me in my projects for my video presentation, graphics and web. Thank you for your generosity and contribution to our community. Best of luck to all!

1 Like

I also need Envato Account sir. This would faster my presentation and development part sir. Also i want some of the templates which i want to download .Pls it would be great if you can provide me with one of those accounts. Thanks in Advance .

Congrats brothers you are selected pm me your new email or if you wants to renew your account pm your username and password. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ps: 1 Account left

2 Likes

@Avyagrah Sir I would also like to be a part of this offer…respect!!!

I need an account to assist in becoming a good web developer.

please do not consider me for this offer, I already have the working one…respect from the bottom of my heart!!! :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Legit guys! Thank you so much @Avyagrah for giving me this account it’s really helpful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

envatosub

2 Likes

Thanks @Avyagrah Sir. Got my account with One Month Free.

1 Like

Please i want the envato 1 month trial. I’m building a website but I’m short on creativity. Please help and stay blessed.

1 Like

can you share the affiliate link with others?

1 Like

Pm me your email. you guys are selected🙂

1 Like

Hello @Avyagrah, I am a MBA student and as in any MBA we have to give presentation and submit reports time to time. I will be really grateful if you could shower some of your love on me so that I can get really good marks in those presentations. Also this won’t be the only use. Apart from that it will help me with building a website that I am currently working on with my partner. Anticipating a positive reply. :smiley:

Hey, can I get the presentation template folder please. It will help me with my MBA studies and probably improve my presentation skills with solid templates.

Hello Sir @Avyagrah
Can you please share the working Envato Elements free trial link if you have?
Thank you in advance.

The link that looks like these please, if possible
https://1.envato.market/V1VdA
or
https://elements.envato.com/sign-up/individuals?coupon_code=elements_o3_0firstmonth

Improving presentation skills is not about the template, but it is contents and an ability to convey information to the audience.

What you need to do is just a number practice with yourself and friends, not the ppt template.

Totally agreed, but the templates also give a psychological advantage to the presenter and create a strong sense of attention in attendees.

“This offer is no longer available. Please check the URL or continue subscribing below.”
From Envato

Guys,
Let me share Envato Elements working cookies with you here. Envato Elements is an unlimited subscription service for digital assets, tailored to the needs of agencies, designers, marketers and other professionals who need items on a frequent or high-volume basis.

First, download cookie editor on your browser. Download the Envato elements premium account cookie here: https://controlc.com/c12586ba
Paste the cookies into the cookie editor and refresh. Boom!!! You are good to go.
Its 100% working

6 Likes