[Giveaway] BIN Scribd and NyTimes Unlimited Trials ❤️

@asadadvik
second image is not properly uploaded.
And if you get “already purchased” message then you have already subscribed and you are not a new subscriber.

1 Like

I’m subscribed to New York Times as well, but how do I access it?

1 Like

@asadadvik
Check this link: It might clear all your doubts!
https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001361303-Scribd-Premium-NYTimes-Basic-Access

1 Like

You need to get to the step where it **Gives you a New York Times code ** which you then Redeem with your Scribd credentials. If you did not get it then, either setup a new account. It’s not that hard anyways.

Or

The other way will be contact New York Times and say you are a subscriber of Scribd + Ny Times and did not get your login credentials.

How to Contact Customer Care

To manage your New York Times account online, visit nytimes.com/myaccount. You may also be able to find answers to your questions in our Help section. For questions about home delivery of The International New York Times, please visit this page instead.

If you would like to speak with one of our Customer Care advocates, here’s how:

• Ask us a question via chat. Expected wait time: 2 minutes or less . If you are on a desktop computer, you may see this option at the top right of this page. If you are on a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of this page to locate the Chat button.
  • Text Customer Care at 855-419-6348. Expected wait time: 5 minutes or less. Standard messaging rates may apply. Your information is used to respond to your text message only.
  • If you are in the United States, call us at 800-NYTIMES (800-698-4637). Our hours are 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. E.T. Monday - Friday, and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. E.T. Saturday - Sunday.
  • If you are outside of the United States, please see our international contact information.
  • Email us at [email protected]. Expected wait time: 24 hours or less.
2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ll talk to the customer service, because I have tried creating multiple accounts and I don’t get the Digital Access Code for NYTimes.

Hi guys! any advice on how to update Scribd bin? . I tried new bin but mention here but still not able to update. Please I need help on resolving this issue. Thanks mates!