[Giveaway] BIN Scribd and NyTimes Unlimited Trials ❤️

Hi OneHackian’s,

Anyone interested in Reading books, magazines,listening to audio-books and more and is tired of the NyTimes Popup to Subscribe when reading astrong textn article I have got something for you.

I have tested this BIN on Scribd and NyTimes and it works like a charm.

Proof:

You can use any CC Generator: I prefer cc-gen.ga or namso-gen.com

BIN: 521086xxxxxxxxxx

IP: ANY

Use any Temp email Generator : https://temp-mail.org/en/ or Use your personal email or create a new one does not matter.

Step 1: Got to Scribd and Click on “Read Free for 30 Days”

Step 2: SignUp for an account with an email that you prefer.

Step 3: Got to any credit card Generator (mentioned above) and put in the BIN and generate a Credit Card.

Step 4: Put in the Card information that we generated in the step above and click on “Start you Free Trial”

Step 5: It will work(see proof below). One the below page If you want a NyTimes Subscription Click on

Upgrade to Times + Scribd

*Congrats, You have upgraded to Scribd + The New York Times plan. Enjoy your 30 day free trial, then $12.99/month.

*Step 6: Keep Repeating as long as you want and renewing the membership with as many times as you want.

Additional: NyTime Membership Activation:

Click on Redeem

Enter you Email Credentials and Login.

Boom !

Enjoy ❤️

LAST EDITED & TOPIC VERIFIED BY CHIEF @SaM

43 Likes

Thread Edited & Modified!

Thanks for sharing, and make sure you will be able to assist members if they face any issue.

Good luck! :+1:

12 Likes

Sure, Appreciate it, Thanks SaM.

1 Like

Awesome It worked! Thank you @BadFella and Chief @SaM
Happy Learning!

3 Likes

Cool! It is working for me…Thank you for sharing

1 Like

thanks for your sharing … i make 30 day trial but i dont understand how to get times activation to 2290.
And you said keep repeat as long as you want.Its valid after 30 day trial ?

1 Like

Hey @deeptoneblack , NYTimes thinks that you are gonna keep the subscription forever, its just their way to describe your membership. When they will try to charge you for the payment after 30 days its going to fail so the membership won’t be valid anymore. Cheers!

1 Like

Man!!! It works!!
Thanks

1 Like

They won’t accept any information carte i have use :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Thanks will try soon

1 Like

Hi @youssefel at which step are you having issues ?

working well!

1 Like

Payment step

1 Like

Maybe Try a Different Credit Card number?

For example see below:

5210862815285638|06|2022|731

5210862815285638 is the card number.
06 is the Month
22 is the Year
And Security Code is 731

I tried again and works for me.

521086 is Bank of Baroda BIN. This Bank is in India.
If anything does not work try VPN and connect to India’s proxy. That should not make a different but would not hurt to try.

4 Likes

Wow!! It worked! Many many thanks :heart:

1 Like

I’m unable to find out NYTimes subscription after payment setup?

1 Like

Hey @bdsmack after you have successfully completed the payment it should take you to the following screen:

You have to Click on the Upgrade button which will then take you to your “Activate you times Subscription page”.

1 Like

But its only makes me scribd but not the above section?

1 Like

Go to this Link and claim your NYTimes Subscription. When prompted enter your Scribd credentials and it should work

1 Like

I keep have this problem :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like