[Giveaway] Bin Evernote Premium

BIN EVERNOTE PREMIUM
BIN - 416021040535xxxx
DATE - 07/23
CVV - RND
IP - INDIA
CCN - Namso-gen.com

Note -: Don’t chose trail option choose 190RS monthly option.

16 Likes

card holder name?

not working

1 Like

It is working but it is sending OTP how to By-Pass it

hahaha it worked …

3 Likes

It Worked. THANKS

1 Like

It works
one more step:
validate Credit cards here:
http://www.ke1.nl/en/checker4/

2 Likes

I’d also like to acknowledge that this BIN is working. People having issues should retry. What I did was as follows:

1. Connect VPN (Express VPN, in my case) to India.
  2. Open ‘Settings’ of Browser (Chrome) and clear Cookies.
  3. Clear all apps from recent apps.
  4. Open Chrome again and open Google.com page in desktop mode. Verify India is written on bottom left of the page.
  5. Now open namso card gen page and above given cc Checker page to check live card.
  6. Apply BIN, check cards and find one shown as live.
  7. open Evernote webpage in desktop mode and sign in. Then go to premium subscription option, select monthly for Rs. 190 per month, give any name as card holder (I gave my own) and fill other data and click for subscription. That’s all I did and got it done.
    Best regards!
7 Likes

Thanks AsiankiPC

worked for me

2 Likes

i’ve the same message, how do you fixed? my date is 07/23 but didn’t worked

try different cards …for me to work i tried maybe 4-5 random cards with same Expiry date
and make sure you have selected Rs.190 monthly bill as told
and use this in Incognito mode (just saves your time clearing cookieshit)

2 Likes

Thanks Man it worked for me.

1 Like

It works like a charm. Thank you so much, @TheSpecialOne :grinning: :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

worked! thankx

1 Like

I literally tried over more than 20 times but couldn’t get it.What needs to be done to get the premium version.Please help me.

1 Like

You can wait till the next related bin is posted or
You can search the google for bins or even for the app or software…
Last ,but not least, you can buy the official premium version of the app.

1 Like

Are you sure you’ve tried all steps properly as I mentioned above? If not, you should. It’s a great method. My 1st month just expired a few days ago and it automatically renewed the subscription for me. I didn’t need to repeat the steps.

1 Like

Seriously I have tried I am in Nepal use vpn and clear that cookies and did all the things in the incognito mode but doesn’t work for me.

Try without incognito mode. All 7 steps carefully. Use good vpn like Express/Vyper/SurfShark/IPvanish/Cyberghost etc. Ensure every detail. It should work.

Using ExpressVpn but couldn’t get it.