AudFree Audio Capture is audio recording software for Windows that allows you to capture any sound and streaming music in MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other popular formats. Besides, this software provides an effective way for you to manage audio recordings by fixing and editing artwork cover, title, artist, year, album and genre, etc.
- Record audio tracks from online radio stations like Pandora, iHeartRadio, Last.fm, SoundCloud, BBC iPlayer, SiriusXM, etc.
- Record audios from music streaming services including Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, MySpace, Amazon Music, Google Play, etc.
- Record background music from videos on video sharing sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, FaceBook, Metacafe, Veoh, etc.
- Record and extract any sound playing on local media players, like iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, Windows Media Player, KMPlayer, etc.
- Convert and save recorded audios to popular formats
- Play DRM-ed streaming music on any portable device
- Customize recorded audio quality
- Split, trim, merge, edit music recordings in a desirable way
- Excellent ID3 tag editor
- Intelligent multi-track audio capture
Supported OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to get the AudFree Audio Capture license key for free?
There’s no need to spend $29.95 for AudFree Audio Capture full version, you can use the powerful features of AudFree Audio Capture via the AudFree Audio Capture giveaway version. Just follow these steps to get a giveaway key for AudFree Audio Capture:
Step 1. Go to the GIVEAWAY PAGE
Play the game (open this giveaway page in the incognito windows to play multiple times), you can win the AudFree Audio Capture license for free.
Just choose your OS and enter your email address:
Step 2. Check your mailbox to get the AudFree Audio Capture license key and download link:
Step 4. Open it and register for the full version:
- This is the lifetime license for personal use
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support