[Giveaway] 5TB OneDrive + Office365 for Free

Thanks goku_pistol it worked with VPN

2 Likes

Retry with different email. If that don’t work try using vpn for India, china or Hongkong

Update:

Please use lowercase letters for custom username , uppercase letters can not get the email verification code

1 Like

if you want the same email just refesh the page and write again the same email, you will see the page fast blink
it happend with me many times then it worked fine.

2 Likes

goku_pistol

I sent a email for 25TB Expansion, did not received any mail & 25TB was not added

I sent to check whether it works or not, but it is not working

Is there any specific way to sent an email or what should i mention in email to get it 25TB easily

4 Likes

Worked for me!, USA IP (Nordvpn). Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Working here, Airtel ISP. Wish office365 account would be permanent . Thank you for sharing the method.

2 Likes

Works fine. Try VPN if not working.

2 Likes

i tried that several times. after creating the account, check onedrive settings. mostly, it would only be 30days. but maybe a miracle will happen and it will be extended to another month. just pray it would

2 Likes

Thank you,
Works fine.
I hope the account stay working for a long time!

:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks man works

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing
Works fine.

2 Likes

Great post

Now could upload orginal files and pictures to cloud and create a shared link so i can edit or download whenever i want from personal email.

3 Likes

Hi

Just tried it, followed the instructions and it all works fine. Planning on keeping tabs on it for any time limits and will let you all know.

S

2 Likes

Thank you for this share!
So far so good, I’ve created an account, all is working as described.
I’m curious though, if there will be will be any time limits, as Penny_Trey_Shun mentioned

2 Likes

May I know can the office 365 be install on PC?
Some people told me that that one is a office 365 for mobile app only. Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you working fine

2 Likes

No, I don’t think you can install it on Desktop. It don’t have licence for desktop apps. To be more precise its online version of office 365. This is the message in shown on visiting https://portal.office.com/account/#installs

You currently have not been assigned an office license that includes the Office desktop apps. Contact your admin for more information about how to get Office for your organization.

Please see this post from TheJoker: [Giveaway] Office 365 for School Students FREE Lifetime using .Edu Email Trick.

2 Likes

Thank you @goku_pistol Love you so much

2 Likes